T Nation

Natural Test Boosting

Hi all, im 17 and competitively boxing. I went through puberty early and have recently had hormone levels checked. I've been sick for months with c. difficile infection and it dragged my body down pretty bad.

My test is 228 Ng/dl, its on the very low end of the reference range.

I'm looking to aid my body with recovering and i'm working on healing the stomach.

I was thinking of taking A-hd (arimidex-hd, they sell it at vitamin shoppe) or Inhibit-e for 1 cycle.

1 of the above i think would go nicely with the 1200mg (40% furostanol saponins) tribulus testerris the doc has given me to take daily, to ward off parasites and bugs from my stomach. And would help my body increase its T production.

Let me know your thoughts on which to take please or recommendations.

try D-Aspartic acid...

also take glutamine...it is worthless for bodybuilding, but it has health benefits for people in your condition...

thanks for the post.

I use 10g glutamine empty stomach pre-bed for the stomach.

I've heard mixed opinions on DAA, some say the stuff in supplements is cheap shit. Also it seems DAA might require pct or atleast caution to not cause shutdown of natural production.

I want to be careful about this, careful not to shutdown natural production.

ive tried a whole lot of test boosters the past year trying to combat my low T. stay away from anything with testofen or fenugreek in it, it jacked my prolactin which reduced my T (T 429 and PRL 17). right now im loving the following:

dose AM
750mg tribulus
400mg longjack
300mg nettle root
400mg mucuna puriens

dose PM
750mg tribulus
400mg longjack
300mg nettle root
100mg DIM

That's a pretty low level for a pretty young age. Can you work with a doc on it?

Start taking zinc in the morning upon waking. 50mg on an empty stomach and if you can handle it, 100mg (makes you nauseated).

I'm doing the basics and a bit more to help my testosterone. I appreciate suggestions, this is my routine

Morning - 500mg nettle root
Bedtime - ZMK (basically ZMA + a mineral complex chelated)
Preworkout - rhodiola 500mg

Previously i was using 3g maca a day but i'm not convinced of its test boosting potential.

I eat plenty of meat so dietary cholesterol is not a problem.

Have you had your vitamin D levels checked?

My Mom is a doc and over 80% of her patients (regardless of age) are deficient in vitamin D. If you are deficient, bringing your levels up could do wonders for practically all aspects of your well-being.

thank you again, haddem checked a few months ago and havent changed anything drastically. Doc said my calcium and D were great.

thank you again, haddem checked a few months ago and havent changed anything drastically. Doc said my calcium and D were great.