Natural Test Boosting Vitamins

I was wondering what a good combination of say 3 (give or take) vitamins you could buy at your corner store that can boost your testosterone levels???

Bill Roberts, in a separate thread mentioned veggies.

[quote]enrac wrote:
Bill Roberts, in a separate thread mentioned veggies.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure it was meat.

You can probably go buy some Vitamin T at the corner store in Mexico.

doesnt cholesterol have an important role in T levels? As in w/o it your body can’t produce T? ehh. I know I read something about it.

Zinc

[quote]elusive wrote:
You can probably go buy some Vitamin T at the corner store in Mexico.[/quote]

ha

I would use Superfood + ZMA.

Zinc
Magnesium
B6

[quote]dyeguy1212 wrote:
elusive wrote:

ha
[/quote]

lol

Not really the purpose of vitamins, they just keep your body in balance. Zinc is the best at boosting though, a good zinc magnesium maybe calcium supplement and some sleep will work wonders. Sounds like zma, but i’ve never taken that.

ZMA

The needleleaf that stings

Meat that is red.

meals oh so frequent.

testeris from the tribulus ive been told, if you are not a boy and if youve grown old.

zma is a promising source, if you follow directions at night, of course.

Alcohol can cause your test levels to fall, but with ultimate will power you will not stall.

too much soy= whore moans
too much whey= hormones

eat only egg white and tie you a noose, add in a yolk and your churn your own juice.

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
The needleleaf that stings

Meat that is red.

meals oh so frequent.

testeris from the tribulus ive been told, if you are not a boy and if youve grown old.

zma is a promising source, if you follow directions at night, of course.

Alcohol can cause your test levels to fall, but with ultimate will power you will not stall.

too much soy= whore moans
too much whey= hormones

eat only egg white and tie you a noose, add in a yolk and your churn your own juice.

[/quote]

damn, that was good

[quote]duhast234 wrote:

[/quote]

Trib increases LH not test. It gets your cock up not your deadlift.

Trib does not increase T, it increases LH.

IMO, a sound diet will maintain test levels, hopefully, healthy and within “range”. No vitamin, supplement, etc wont, IMO, raise test levels beyond the high/normal range. They’re all just a waste of money, yet again IMO.

[quote]elusive wrote:
You can probably go buy some Vitamin T at the corner store in Mexico.[/quote]

If the cartels don’t kidnap/behead you before you cross the border on the way back.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
elusive wrote:

If the cartels don’t kidnap/behead you before you cross the border on the way back.[/quote]

Well… yeah.

Zinc might boost T, Calcium Delguter(something or another) blocks E, and cholesterol.

Broccoli. Not that I’ve had the discipline to eat tons of it.