Natural Test Boost?

Hi, new to this site, I’m 16 years old, 5’10,135 lbs and have a lot of symptoms that point towards low testosterone levels. I’ve been to the doctor and had bloods so waiting on the results but is there any way of naturally boosting testosterone? Thanks

Yes, wait for results.

2 Likes

What @JFG said.

1 Like

Your situation will involve lab results, and descriptions of your symptoms and concerns. When a young guy has low testosterone levels, it is important to look for correctable causes, low testosterone is the symptom and not the disease.

Some here will simply be concerned that you are a late bloomer.
Some have lower T levels, lower levels of body hair and facial hair and function quite well and have normal sex drive and performance, sexual thoughts, nocturnal and morning erections etc. We are not all the same.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, should I post my results etc in here once I get my bloods back?