Natural T Boosting Foods?

Can anyone please tell me some natural testosterone boosting foods other than meat. i would like to see if i can up my t without supps at first because i have been depressed lately and was hoping that it might from low t from all the practice and workouts that i do. So any help would be much appreciated.

good healthy fats all sources.

cholesterol

a balanced HYPERcaloric diet.

HYPERcaloric…you mean right?

[quote]itsthetimman wrote:
HYPERcaloric…you mean right?[/quote]

yes sorry good catch I will edit that in now as to not confuse anyone just wanted to recognize your post to not make you look like an idiot after the edit.

You may also want to at the other aspect of foods anti-estrogen effects!

“Isothiocyanates and indoles, also known as mustard oils, are responsible for the sharp taste in cruciferous (also called brassica) vegetables. Such vegetables include broccoli, cabbage, Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, collards, kale, kohlrabi, mustard greens, rutabaga, turnips and bok choy. Isothiocyanates stimulate enzymes that convert estrogen to a more benign form.”

"Spinach is a vegetable that is also rich in indoles. These compounds stimulate the immune system to enhance better recovery from tough workouts and fight off serious diseases such as cancer. "

Go Green!