Natural or Un-Natural?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Why the hell does this matter to anyone?

I mean, do some of you guys actually walk around questioning every big guy you see about things like this?

I would imagine that if you really concern yourself with these issues, that your own progress must suck sweaty ass.[/quote]

ive actually noticed a sudden increase in people questioning users and debating natural vs un, threads about it over the past week or so have been springing up. i dont understand it, nor do i really understand the animosity some feel towards users.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I hate to call roids on younger guys cause I know that good solid training and plenty of food at the right age can produce beasts.

When else does a person have virtually unlimited energy and recovery capacity? Combine that with good training and solid nutrition and you have the potential for world class results.
[/quote]

When you’re on cycle…

hahah

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I hate to call roids on younger guys cause I know that good solid training and plenty of food at the right age can produce beasts.

When else does a person have virtually unlimited energy and recovery capacity? Combine that with good training and solid nutrition and you have the potential for world class results.
[/quote]

When you’re on cycle…

hahah
[/quote]

lol well…true haha

I mean, do some of you guys actually walk around questioning every big guy you see about things like this?

I would imagine that if you really concern yourself with these issues, that your own progress must suck sweaty ass.[/quote]

It really doesn’t matter to me. I was just up at night bored watching youtube videos, and idk why i kept asking myself if he was natural or not.

[quote]DickBag wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

ive actually noticed a sudden increase in people questioning users and debating natural vs un, threads about it over the past week or so have been springing up. i dont understand it, nor do i really understand the animosity some feel towards users. [/quote]

well if you and professor x were smaller, then maybe you would understand how easy it is to feel insecure.

Us small guys like to know others are on the sauce, so then we can pretend that we could do it to.

[/quote]

Lmao!

I don’t really sit there and question if big guys are on the “stuff.” But when some acclaimed to be 16 year old kid looks like that it kinda crosses my mind ya know?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Bingo. Your body can do crazy things when you’re in your teens, both in terms of work and recovery, and some people are just born to be muscular at that age. I did weights when I was about 14-15, ate like total crap, and my body just automatically maintained a fairly lean 190 or so for most of the next decade without ever going in the gym again (I’m 5’9"). I was nowhere near as big as the guys in this thread, but with proper training and nutrition, who knows… If I tried today to do the workouts I did back then (I was a swimmer), I wouldn’t be able to do anything but sleep for the rest of my time, and if I were to eat like I did then, I’d probably have about a 54" waist.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
I don’t know if hes natural but I do know that a natural can get that big no problem.

[/quote]

No problem,lol. Tons of basement champions in the world lol

I’ve known this kid for a few years, pretty sure he’s like 18 or so now. Definitely a freak in all aspects.

Who cares if he’s juicing or not, if I looked like that I wouldn’t give a fuck, props to him and his dedication.

Lorenzo is very short though, not the tallest guy ever, not sure his weight or height but he’s definitely no tower.

September 2009.
He commented and said
“HARDCORE TRAINING (170lbs curls for 15)”

Mmmm not gonna lie those numbers just seem crazy but his arms are huge so ok.

June 2009

July 2009

You can check out his bodyspace, says he’s 5’7" and 225lbs.

I’m a bit over 6’ and 210lbs so yes his size does make sense that he’s enormous, yes I’m jealous of him for being way younger and big as hell but ah well.

He has 3.36lbs per inch. I have 2.92lbs per inch. He’s .44lbs more per inch over me, I figure when I’m 3.5lbs per inch I’ll be big and happy.

His blog

Picture of him before he started lifting.

[quote]JonEightPackGuy wrote:
You can check out his bodyspace, says he’s 5’7" and 225lbs.

I’m a bit over 6’ and 210lbs so yes his size does make sense that he’s enormous, yes I’m jealous of him for being way younger and big as hell but ah well.

He has 3.36lbs per inch. I have 2.92lbs per inch. He’s .44lbs more per inch over me, I figure when I’m 3.5lbs per inch I’ll be big and happy.

His blog

Picture of him before he started lifting.[/quote]

Now thats funny wants people to donate money for supps rofl wtf

Crazy. I’m also jellyous. Oh well at 6’ we’ll always look more imposing, so suck it short guys!

haha

Aw, sweet! Dude’s got a link so I can make a donation towards his supplement stash!

If they aren’t competing I could not care less if they are natural or not. Anyway it wouldn’t have surprised me (prior to knowing hes in college) if he was natural or not, or if he was older or not.

[quote]Rocky101 wrote:

[quote]DickBag wrote:
I don’t know if hes natural but I do know that a natural can get that big no problem.

[/quote]

No problem,lol. Tons of basement champions in the world lol[/quote]

x2

I might send him 20p. The beggars will have to do without this week.

[quote]DickBag wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

ive actually noticed a sudden increase in people questioning users and debating natural vs un, threads about it over the past week or so have been springing up. i dont understand it, nor do i really understand the animosity some feel towards users. [/quote]

well if you and professor x were smaller, then maybe you would understand how easy it is to feel insecure.

Us small guys like to know others are on the sauce, so then we can pretend that we could do it to.

[/quote]

I grew up a fatass and Prof grew up a twig. Lol you cant question me about insecurity?