T Nation

Natural or Un-Natural?

Is this kid juicing or not?

Not hating at all btw, cause this kid is huge for a 16 year old. What do you guys think?

I’m going to say yes, if for nothing else than the simple fact that he’s only 16. If he were older and thus had longer to attain this it might be believable natural. Either way the kids pretty fucking swole so have to give him props.

I’m not one to say if he is or not but,

Check out this one

But I gotta admit he’s looking good.

Here he is at age 15

Theres no way to know. But if you give a random 15-16 year old AAS they still wont make that much progress. Those are some crazy genetics. Would it surprise me if he is using? Nope.


This is arnold at age 16

This is too funny, this kid goes to yale. How do I know? We’re in the same funny facebook group called “I hate it when I flex and my shirt rips” lmfao. He’s wearing a sleeveless Universal t-shirt. He’s not 16

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
This is too funny, this kid goes to yale. How do I know? We’re in the same funny facebook group called “I hate it when I flex and my shirt rips” lmfao. He’s wearing a sleeveless Universal t-shirt. He’s not 16[/quote]

Still fucken Hooge for a 20ish year old fuckk :frowning:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
This is too funny, this kid goes to yale. How do I know? We’re in the same funny facebook group called “I hate it when I flex and my shirt rips” lmfao. He’s wearing a sleeveless Universal t-shirt. He’s not 16[/quote]

Haha you and your “no shirts allowed” fb groups pay off for something

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
This is too funny, this kid goes to yale. How do I know? We’re in the same funny facebook group called “I hate it when I flex and my shirt rips” lmfao. He’s wearing a sleeveless Universal t-shirt. He’s not 16[/quote]

Haha you and your “no shirts allowed” fb groups pay off for something [/quote]

Im serious, checkout the group, look under pictures. People actually commented “roids”. Which I didnt appreciate though because I dont want people thinking its all roids and no hard work. This kid had to work hard. But its funny this thread was made and how hes in the same funny group.

I friend requested him haha.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
This is too funny, this kid goes to yale. How do I know? We’re in the same funny facebook group called “I hate it when I flex and my shirt rips” lmfao. He’s wearing a sleeveless Universal t-shirt. He’s not 16[/quote]

Haha you and your “no shirts allowed” fb groups pay off for something [/quote]

Im serious, checkout the group, look under pictures. People actually commented “roids”. Which I didnt appreciate though because I dont want people thinking its all roids and no hard work. This kid had to work hard. But its funny this thread was made and how hes in the same funny group.[/quote]

If HE posted those vids on youtube saying he’s 16 than he deserves to get abused.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
This is too funny, this kid goes to yale. How do I know? We’re in the same funny facebook group called “I hate it when I flex and my shirt rips” lmfao. He’s wearing a sleeveless Universal t-shirt. He’s not 16[/quote]

Haha you and your “no shirts allowed” fb groups pay off for something [/quote]

Im serious, checkout the group, look under pictures. People actually commented “roids”. Which I didnt appreciate though because I dont want people thinking its all roids and no hard work. This kid had to work hard. But its funny this thread was made and how hes in the same funny group.[/quote]

If HE posted those vids on youtube saying he’s 16 than he deserves to get abused.
[/quote]

heres the link to the groups pictures. click his name, he goes to yale. http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=57316&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=355989036203&id=100000979530701&ref=pf

I hate to call roids on younger guys cause I know that good solid training and plenty of food at the right age can produce beasts.

When else does a person have virtually unlimited energy and recovery capacity? Combine that with good training and solid nutrition and you have the potential for world class results.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
He’s not 16[/quote]

I was going to suggest this

He obviously just trains under the celtics system guys… No drugs at all.

Whether he’s 16, or 20, or natural, or assisted, he’s got quite an impressive physique.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
He obviously just trains under the celtics system guys… No drugs at all.[/quote]

CB, you’re still hating on my man Celtics. Obviously the program works - look at this guy from Yale as an example. I’m going on the Celtics program in 1 month and I’ll be using crossfit to supplement my workouts. Watch as I go Diesel. lol…

Ah okay so it would seem he is in college. He does have a nice physique though.

Why the hell does this matter to anyone?

I mean, do some of you guys actually walk around questioning every big guy you see about things like this?

I would imagine that if you really concern yourself with these issues, that your own progress must suck sweaty ass.