Natural or Not? (Everyone's Favorite Game)

So I thought it would be fun to play a good ol’ game of natural or not. This is Brock Cunico, ON sponsored athlete who claims to be natural lol. In your opinion do you think he is natural or not.

How big is he?

P.S. this thread is going to be great. I already know where this is going to go lol

While he looks enormous in that 1st pic, the second two show a much more believable degree of size and conditioning (especially in relation to his relatively small wrists).

Speaking as someone who has had others make comments to his own status based simply on specific photos, I’d have no problem believing he’s clean… and yes, that first pic is just amazing, and most likely deceiving. Look at the 2nd shot with his flexed arm next to his head. Nothing non-natty looking about that in my opinion (and my own arms are definite strengths).

S

Honestly white guys cant be that big and lean naturally…he is definitely on teh juice!

[quote]gregron wrote:
How big is he?

P.S. this thread is going to be great. I already know where this is going to go lol[/quote]
He claimed to be 205 around that 3rd pic, but I’m almost positive he was 220+. He’s 5’10 and says he’s around 210…lol. And I couldn’t resist Greg, this place needs some spicing up lol.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Honestly white guys cant be that big and lean naturally…he is definitely on teh juice![/quote]
LMFAO! That’s what I’m saying, if he was black I wouldn’t of even questioned it lol!

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
How big is he?

P.S. this thread is going to be great. I already know where this is going to go lol[/quote]
He claimed to be 205 around that 3rd pic, but I’m almost positive he was 220+. He’s 5’10 and says he’s around 210…lol. And I couldn’t resist Greg, this place needs some spicing up lol.[/quote]

A lean 220 is bigger than you think.

Like a lot of guys, the rule-of-thumb I use is that anyone who is bigger and/or looks better than me has GOT to be on the juice, so this guy definitely is. (Along with Stu, zraw, X, etc.) ;^)

^ LOL that’s how I look at it too(sarcasm). And Super saiyan, you have a good point. But you should see this kid in real life, he’s huge. By far the biggest and most ripped person I have seen. I’ve never seen an IFBB Pro in real life but I’ve lifted with some big boys. And this kid takes the cake.

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
How big is he?

He claimed to be 205 around that 3rd pic, but I’m almost positive he was 220+. He’s 5’10 and says he’s around 210…lol. And I couldn’t resist Greg, this place needs some spicing up lol.[/quote]

5’10 and 220+ with that conditioning is monsterous.

You guys don’t understand how much being very lean gives you the illusion of being much bigger.

Look at that natty competitor Aaron Curtis for a picture of 189 pounds of ripped muscle on someone 5’10, 5’11.

I’ve been dieting and have gotten more, you looked juiced comments, especially when I show friends pictures “(what have you been on),” when in reality I dropped 15 pounds or so of fat.

I vote nay

Nah.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Honestly white guys cant be that big and lean naturally…he is definitely on teh juice![/quote]

LOLZ

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
You guys don’t understand how much being very lean gives you the illusion of being much bigger.

Look at that natty competitor Aaron Curtis for a picture of 189 pounds of ripped muscle on someone 5’10, 5’11.

[/quote]

X2.

My god! His eyelashes are beautiful in that third picture.

Thats a corn feed boy! Natural or not, he has put i lon work for his physique. besides, being enhanced, and sponsored means, you legally cannot speak so openly about something that is considered a banned substanced. So, everyone’s a natty when Congress is involved lol. But this has to be the one millionth stating, “iz thiz brah on the ROIDZZ??”

[quote]SavagedNatiion wrote:
Thats a corn feed boy! Natural or not, he has put i lon work for his physique. besides, being enhanced, and sponsored means, you legally cannot speak so openly about something that is considered a banned substanced. So, everyone’s a natty when Congress is involved lol. But this has to be the one millionth stating, “iz thiz brah on the ROIDZZ??”
[/quote]

Exactly…which makes these threads just pointless. I have known natural guys bigger than that.

But of course they were black.

LOL!!!