Natural Limit - Pre First Cycle

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
…aydn… wrote:
im thinking of doing the same thing you are doing. except im gonna go on a holiday to thailand. im expecting it to be a life changing experience, im going to document it on my camera, so i can look back and see the changes first hand. but it wont be for a while i need to save some money :slight_smile:

WTF!? rofl! Whoa there jethro! Life changing like, “Yeah, bra there was a donkey, a midget, a couple of Thai hookers, a chimp, all in the room!” Random, out of nowhere randomness. Good speed on that Thai enlightenment. [/quote]

Holy freakin crap. I was laughing my @ss off.

So anyways with that out of the way, here’s the summary of my night at the gym.

Felt like shit. First day back after 3 weeks off for a pulled muscle in my back. I know I probably should have worked through it, but I was being a puss.

Shoulders:
Hang cleans 185 (4X5) [Sets X Reps]

BB Shoulder press 135 (4X10) agrrevated a neck injury on the first set and it hurt like a bitch

DB Side Laterals 20’s X 10 (superset with…)
DB Bent Rear Laterals 20’s X 5 (superset with…)
DB Shoulder Press 50’s X 10 (four sets of this giant set)

Rear Delt Peck Deck Machine 120 (5X5)

Calves:

Donkey Calf Raise 180 (4X15) with 2 second pause at bottom

Seated Calf Raise 2 45’s (4X15)

That sums it up for the first day back. Comment time. Keep in mind that this is my first day back. It’ll take me a couple weeks to be up and running. I know there’s a lot of room for improvement on the numbers thus my intention to wait on the cycle, so please don’t just comment on the numbers being weak. Any remarks on the volume or exercise choice etc iare welcomed. I’ll get it together.

Abs chest arms

Lat spread

Quads

Side hamstring

Rear calf

Rear double biceps

Never work through it. You must listen to your body, mate. Unless you want a herniated disc.

Never work through it. You must listen to your body, mate. Unless you want a herniated disc. [/quote]

My body is telling me to stretch and the injury could have been prevented in the first place.

I didn’t do any stretching yesterday besides about 5 minutes in the gym. Tonight after the gym I’ll do an hour at home.

My traps and shoulders are a little sore today. I can feel it in my calves a little too. I’m looking forward to tonight’s workout.

Hey GB,

How do you come up with the 5 months figure from your below quote? Are you doing 20 week cycles or does that include PCT, or is it just a generalization?

…Why only gain 5-10lbs per year when you can gain 40 in 5 months? Maybe its just me. [/quote]

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
Hey GB,

How do you come up with the 5 months figure from your below quote? Are you doing 20 week cycles or does that include PCT, or is it just a generalization?

Growing_Boy wrote:
…Why only gain 5-10lbs per year when you can gain 40 in 5 months? Maybe its just me.

[/quote]

A friend of mine is currently on a blast and cruise regiment and thats what he is betting on getting. There no looking back on this bad boy.

Got cha. I read about that. I think the verdict is still out for me on what I think about those types of cycles. Let me know how your friend’s results are. I’m still gonna be going the standard 12 week test enth and Dbol (W1-4)route when I’m ready. I’m hoping for 25-30 pounds. Going to concurrently run some anti e’s as well (proviron, nolva, and arimidex… Proviron will be weeks 7-12 and Nolva will be potentially weeks 3 onward. Arimidex will be eod for the full 12 weeks)

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
Got cha. I read about that. I think the verdict is still out for me on what I think about those types of cycles. Let me know how your friend’s results are. I’m still gonna be going the standard 12 week test enth and Dbol (W1-4)route when I’m ready. I’m hoping for 25-30 pounds. Going to concurrently run some anti e’s as well (proviron, nolva, and arimidex… Proviron will be weeks 7-12 and Nolva will be potentially weeks 3 onward. Arimidex will be eod for the full 12 weeks)[/quote]

Absolutely no reason to use nolvadex during the cycle. ZERO

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
BulletproofTiger wrote:
Got cha. I read about that. I think the verdict is still out for me on what I think about those types of cycles. Let me know how your friend’s results are. I’m still gonna be going the standard 12 week test enth and Dbol (W1-4)route when I’m ready. I’m hoping for 25-30 pounds. Going to concurrently run some anti e’s as well (proviron, nolva, and arimidex… Proviron will be weeks 7-12 and Nolva will be potentially weeks 3 onward. Arimidex will be eod for the full 12 weeks)

Absolutely no reason to use nolvadex during the cycle. ZERO [/quote]

Aye, but what if gyno crashes the party? I agree, SERMs should not be used for the duration of the cycle. If your running an AI, the nolva will only be needed in case of emergencies or at your discretion.

Thanks for your input. The Nolva is just on hand. If no excessive E side effects are noticed, then I’m not going to run it until PCT. Probably I’ll start it 5 days after my last injection.

I agree that running SERMs during a cycle are a bad idea for most individuals. Being that I have the AI also and the Proviron, I’ll be fine, but I have plenty of Nolva just in case.

Absolutely no reason to use nolvadex during the cycle. ZERO

Aye, but what if gyno crashes the party? I agree, SERMs should not be used for the duration of the cycle. If your running an AI, the nolva will only be needed in case of emergencies or at your discretion. [/quote]

Anybody have any experience with liquids (All the stuff I have (besides the test enth) is liquid)? Do you just draw out with a slin pin or what? Is sterility an issue? Do I need to refrigerate? I admit that I haven’t looked much into the issue. If the info is already on this site I appologize, but I appreciate your comments on this.

Thanks for the input BONEZ. I might lay off the stuff completely until the end.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
BulletproofTiger wrote:

Absolutely no reason to use nolvadex during the cycle. ZERO [/quote]

Would 25-30 pounds be unrealistic for a first cycle if diet and training were optimized?

…I’m going to run test enth at 250 mg E3D, which equates to 586mg a week. I’m also kick starting with DBol (30mg/day W1-4) and capping it off with the Proviron (50mg/day W7-12). Arimidex is a scant .25 mg EOD for the duration (W1-12). Nolva is just in case.

PCT: Nolva 5 days after last injection at 20mg a day. Can’t seem to get any HCG so I was thinking LJ100 to increase Leydig cell count in an attempt to restore my balls.