Natural Fat Burning Stack?

I have been cutting the past 2 weeks but I am having problems with my belly fat. My love handles and back fat has reduced considerably but my belly fat just won’t budge.

The skin fold measurement is still the same as when I started dieting but the other areas I don’t even have to measure, I can just grab and tell they have gone down.

I am pretty sure there is a genetic element to it, as my dad has a bunch of belly fat but It would be very difficult to pinch fat on his arms/legs which probably led to his diabetes.

So far I have come across 1 solutions:

Green tea: Inhibits COMT thereby increasing lipolysis. The caffeine content Increases lipolysis by inhibiting the Adenosine receptor and PDE. 2 birds with one stone since i will be drinking the equivalent of 12 cups a day so no need to take in extra caffeine from another source.

I just put 4 bags of green tea per cup. One in the morning, one after my workout and one in the evening. So 300g caffeine if we assume each bag of green tea is 25g caffeine and all those COMT inhibitors.

I have also heard yohimbine is great for stubborn fat loss but I am hoping for something I can eat/drink, any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks in advance

I don’t know if this would apply here, but a Calcium Supplement helps burn more visceral fat (the deep belly fat). Maybe it helps with the outter fat as well.
Other than that, it’s probably mediated by the kind of receptors on your fat cells… Or it could be stress related, I read something about belly fat being related to cortisol levels.

2 weeks? what are you at? What are your goals? Diet?

If the only things you are missing is a stack, you have your priorities wrongs and missing the big picture.

[quote]JFG wrote:
2 weeks? what are you at? What are your goals? Diet?

If the only things you are missing is a stack, you have your priorities wrongs and missing the big picture.[/quote]

Im going from 205 @ 14% to 8% bf. Now I’m 198 after 2 week

The fat around my stomach started to shift, I just think its a matter of fat distribution not stubbornness, so I dropped the idea of fat loss supplements except for fish oil.

It’s 2 weeks. The fat goes from different places at different rates. Last time I bothered getting my shit together, I had veiny abs and love handles - it took much longer for the crude on my hips to budge. Worry about when you’ve stopped dropping body fat all together.

yohimbine

Aspirin, Caffine and Ephedra ! Ephedra is also known as MaHuang and can be procured from your local Accupunturist/Herbalist.

I believe it is 325mg Aspirin, 400mg Caffine and 50mg Ephedra.

So in that mix you have a blood thinner, CNS stimulant/ Thermogenic and secondary thermogenic.

Anyway, you could also google the Ace fat burning stack.

Good luck !