Natural dietitians

So I’ve tried grape seed extract

Clomiphen citrate is not an AI. It will almost certainly raise your E2. Stay away from it.

Thanks. I feel like I should be paying you a fee for all this great advice!

pimpin you keep posting this crap blood test. Are you hoping for different advice?
Drop your T dose or take an AI there is nothing else. Get some anastrozole from india and take 1mg for a week then drop to .5 mg for two weeks then go to .25mg/wk as long as you keep your current T dose. Then watch your HCT that it does not get out of control. If you go over 52% you need to donate blood or drop your T dose. Don’t donate too much or you will crash your ferritin.
Good luck.

I’ve dropped my test-e to 80mg a week and will be getting more bloods soon.

Apologies for crap blood test.

That should fix it. I hope your new blood test comes out good. We are with you even if we bitch a little.

Try mucana pruiens, and b6 at 400mg a day, you really don’t want to exceed 50mg of zinc a day. Can’t you get any Aromasin or something?

Before the fucking AI I suggest you split the dosage of test, try injecting EOD. Try also DIM or I3C, Calcium D-glucorate(Now Foods is ok) and If all this fails(I doubt) get very little arimedex but stay away of the fucking aromasin

I can’t get hold of calcium d glucarate or dim as I’m in Thailand.

I really need to.

Only got zinc and gse.

I need help :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

No possible there is no some amazon seller that delivers there…

You need MORE testosterone, not less. Your total T is 826.5. Your free T is most likely below 10 ng/dL. You’ll never be ‘optimized’ at those numbers and have no symptoms. You’re too focused on your E2 numbers believing, through bro science, that it is the cause of your issues. You don’t have E2 issues. You have testosterone deficiency issues. Next time you do labs ask for free T. That is the most critical test of the bunch.

1 Like

Sounds like a quote from Dr Keith Nichols.

Duh! Find me a doc who knows bette? By all means.

Have you ever tried Japanese knotweed? Its a pretty powerful aromatize inhibitor that is from a naturally occuring plant compound. I used it to treat my lyme disease before in doses up to 3 grams a day. You can purchase the powder in bulk very cheaply through amazon as well. Also lots of health benefits with it, especially combined with Cats claw.

Man I would have thought in Thailand you could buy heroin without a script. You can’t get your hands on a real AI like anastrozole? Have you tried?
Before I got a real AI script I tried all the over the counter AIs. None of them worked. OK if you had a E2 of 37 and wanted to get it to 35 you could eat veggies every meal until you were sick of them and maybe you’d test out 2 points lower. IMO its a waste of time. Take an AI or drop your dose it is that simple. Living with high E2 in time you will end up in trouble.

He got Clomid, he can get anastrozole. Sometimes it’s just a matter of knowing which pharmacy to go to. Different ones carry different things. Across the street I can only get Enanthate. Over by the grocery store they have Cypionate and Sustanon. You have to explore a little in under-developed countries.

Do the AI’s not have terrible sides?

I’m not totally against an AI I’m just terrified of them. Which is best?

That depends on the individual. Mostly you need to be careful about the dose. If you need to use it, start very small, like 1/4 pill if it’s anastrozole. Maybe twice a week

I’m going to leave the herd here and recommend a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator). Nolvadex is the brand name, tamoxifen is the drug. E2 has lots of benefits and what you need to do is prevent the negative while enjoying the positive. Nolvadex will do that by blocking the E2 receptors in the breast tissue.

Besides your lab numbers, do you have any side effects from E2?

Read this thread posted by a practicing TRT endocrinologist who is also a competitive bodybuilder.

Strangely I had a good friend mention nolvadex today