Natural Bodybuilding as a Teen Roadmap

If it doesn’t mean anything, why’d it take you a whole day to figure it out? And, I only used two of your posts.

The point is, the OP has moved on. The vast majority of the people on this thread, and probably on the board, think your a pompous dick with the IQ of a toaster. To wit, you accuse me of showing bias. It’s not bias bro, it’s understanding credibility. @BrickHead has it, you don’t. @robstein has it, you don’t. @The_Mighty_Stu has it, you don’t. That’s not bias on my part. It’s stupidity on yours.

You keep acting like you’re really intelligent, but you keep saying dumb shit and then acting like everybody else is stupid because you don’t make any sense. You’re like the thing that wouldn’t leave . Put your thesaurus away and GTFO.

I, for one, shun you. You shall never be spoken to again.

3 Likes

No, you’ve clearly missed the point. Either shotgunning sentence-fragment quotes proves someone is arrogant, in which case virtually everyone in this thread is arrogant, or shotgunning sentence-fragment quotes doesn’t prove anything, in which case Myth’s post about me doesn’t mean anything.

Since I can do the same to Brick’s post that Myth did to my post, and since Brick is not arrogant, shotgunning sentence-fragment posts must not mean anything.

I’m sure nobody in this thread is too stupid to follow this reasoning, so at this point either you get this, or you’re being willfully ignorant.

It didn’t take me a whole day to figure it out. I don’t know where you’re getting this conclusion from. You only used two of my posts, great well I only used half of one of Brick’s posts. So… does this prove Brick is 4x more arrogant than me? I don’t think so.

Also, and this may be surprising to you, but agreeing with someone based on their credentials and not on the strength of their arguments IS bias. Mind-blowing, I know.

Btw, it means nothing to me that you don’t want to talk to me anymore lmao, but thanks for sharing, anyway. You’re very brave.

Dude, why not move on? Share info you think works for bodybuilders: high frequency, jacked up protein synthesis, upper-lower and full-body, all that. We’ll continue to push splits because they have ACTUALLY produced the best results for BB. That is, we don’t THINK they produce the best results for BB. They DO!

You’re turning this conversation about lifting weights–of all things, a hobby/passion–into a miserable one. Prove your ways are superior to traditional BB training and perhaps we will take heed or just stop wising off to everyone!

Just what the heck is your problem! No one here knows you from a while in the wall, nor is anyone truly insulting you as a person really.

Move on from what? I’m not looking for guys like Myth, they’re coming to me. If people here are responding to me thinking I won’t respond back, why message me in the first place?

Also, I can just as easily say the methods I use actually produce the best results, too.

See my edit. If you get results, good for you.

If this conversation is miserable, it’s only so to the extent I’m not willing to agree with the people responding to me when they haven’t given me a good reason to. If that makes you miserable, there’s nothing I can do about that.

I already think the available literature supports my position. It’s already proven as much as it can reasonably expected to be, as I see it.

I don’t have any problem. I don’t think it’s a problem that I don’t agree with you. Also, I’m not so sure none no one here has tried to offend me personally, but it doesn’t bother me either way.

Oh… my… god! Take care dude.

2 Likes

Did somebody fart?

Oh, that was just “The Person To Whom We Shall Not Speak” talking out of his ass because his mouth knows better.

Nevermind.

1 Like

Sure thing

Somebody farted again.

1 Like