Natural 5'9 and 185

What do you think, I first picked up a weight 8 years ago but I have only been training seriously for about 2 years. Let me know what you think and I know I don’t have any pictures of my legs but in all honesty I have absolutely no tan on my legs so none of my definition shows but there 24.5 inches and I would say that they match my upper body fairly well. I will try to get some pictures of them on here as soon as I get a chance.

Well I’m impressed, but then again I’m impressed by most of the people on this forum. Impressive lats and V-taper. What are your chest and waist measurements?

IDK why these didn’t post he first time around

Thanks and my chest (flexed) is right between 46 and 47 inches and my waist relaxed is like 33.5 but when I suck my gut in like in that pose its probably right around 31 inches.

A shot of the front…not the best one though

post the wheels, and some better pics too.

There’s no way you’re natural.

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
There’s no way you’re natural.[/quote]

Why the hating bro? If he says he is natural, I believe him, there is not something unnatural about his physique…

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

lol why do you realease the fangs like that?

I know guy’s who look even bigger and have never used steroids.

OP I think that’s a great body, you should definetly keep doing what you are doing, how many months did you’r last bulk last?

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

I feel like this is not serious, but I don’t understand why you’d post this. explain? did OP offend you or something?

Yea idk why that guy said I wan’t natural lol I feel like I am well within the the size of how big people can get naturally but anyways my last bulk went for about 3 months then I did a cut for about 2 months during the summer and these pictures are about 2 weeks into the bulk I am currently doing

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

I feel like this is not serious, but I don’t understand why you’d post this. explain? did OP offend you or something?[/quote]

I don’t feel it’s necessary to put “natural” in the topic if it’s not even close to questionable. If he was 16 I could see the need, but com’on.

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

I feel like this is not serious, but I don’t understand why you’d post this. explain? did OP offend you or something?[/quote]

I don’t feel it’s necessary to put “natural” in the topic if it’s not even close to questionable. If he was 16 I could see the need, but com’on.[/quote]

I am natural and proud of it… I just don’t think it’s necessary for u to be such a douch bag…seriously ur going to talk shit to me about saying I am a natural honestly get a life dude and from the looks of ur picture u have the mass of a 12 year old girl so make sure u leave out the word " natural" in any description of ur self bc it’s unnecessary as well

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

I don’t feel it’s necessary to put “natural” in the topic if it’s not even close to questionable. If he was 16 I could see the need, but com’on.[/quote]

Read the sticky. The sticky says to indicate whether you’re natural or not. That’s why a lot of guys post their status, not because they think that it’s questionable, but because the forum ‘rules’ suggest it.

[quote]burnout225 wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

I am natural and proud of it… I just don’t think it’s necessary for u to be such a douch bag…seriously ur going to talk shit to me about saying I am a natural honestly get a life dude and from the looks of ur picture u have the mass of a 12 year old girl so make sure u leave out the word " natural" in any description of ur self bc it’s unnecessary as well [/quote]

Wow. This went from a little kidding around (who doesn’t on here?) to you getting way bent out of shape. Jesus, why is everybody so damn edgy?

good job bro. Was wondering how much weight do you gain during your bulk and lose during you cuts? I’m currently on my first bulk and i’ve gained 30 pounds since feburary with abs and veins still visible.

Bro, you’re a natty? i suspected the juice…

[quote]basily wrote:
good job bro. Was wondering how much weight do you gain during your bulk and lose during you cuts? I’m currently on my first bulk and i’ve gained 30 pounds since feburary with abs and veins still visible. [/quote]

Thats great dude keep it up put on as much as you can and I usually gain around 20 pounds when I am trying to bulk up and lose about 10 of it when I am cutting down but it varies a lot …usually I am not so much bulking but more just trying to stay lean and slowly put on muscle

[quote]eightohfive wrote:
Bro, you’re a natty? i suspected the juice…[/quote]
seriously lol