Natty 6'2

I don’t want to give stats, I’m a bodybuilder not a powerlifter.

here is front on view

[quote]jwesus wrote:
I’m a bodybuilder not a powerlifter.[/quote]

how many shows have you done?

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:

how many shows have you done?[/quote]

0, bodybuilding is a lifestyle

[quote]jwesus wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:

0[/quote]

you are not a bodybuilder.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:

0[/quote]

you are not a bodybuilder.[/quote]

troll elsewhere.

another shot

[quote]jwesus wrote:

troll elsewhere.

another shot
[/quote]

i am not trolling.

it is arrogant to call yourself a bodybuilder when you have never competed.

if you have not competed you do not know what it takes to be a bodybuilder.

you are just a guy who lifts weights.

btw you look pretty good, lacking back width and leg sweep.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:

troll elsewhere.

another shot
[/quote]

i am not trolling.

it is arrogant to call yourself a bodybuilder when you have never competed.

if you have not competed you do not know what it takes to be a bodybuilder.

you are just a guy who lifts weights.

btw you look pretty good, lacking back width and leg sweep.[/quote]

main focus is hamstrings, back, lateral delt.

[quote]jwesus wrote:
main focus is hamstrings, back, lateral delt.
[/quote]

front relaxed is a good shot - legs chest and arms all look good. legs lack sweep.

RDB - back lacks width and thickness, although slightly difficult to tell with lighting.

side - not bad, legs again.

how long have you trained? what is your ultimate goal? eg bw bf? what do you weigh now and how tall are you? appreciate it’s not all numbers, but they help clarify your aims.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

how long have you trained? what is your ultimate goal? eg bw bf? what do you weigh now and how tall are you? appreciate it’s not all numbers, but they help clarify your aims.[/quote]

training for just under 5 years, I suffer from ulcerative colitis so the first 2-3 years I had a flare up that never went away during that period. I also dislocated my knee about 13 months ago and have only recently been able to push leg training again(past 3-6 months)

I’m 6’2, bodyweight in these pics is 205-206, current goal is to get to 195-200 then assess. I may compete in a wff show in september - I’m waiting for a blood test to come back then I’ll be working with a diet coach, see what happens the first couple of weeks. Ultimate goal is to have a physique similar to frank mcgrath or tony freeman lol in other words be a jacked motherfucker.

I am working on my weaknesses unfortunatly being a natty gains take time, I’m currently using mountain dog training for back and incorporating some of it into my shoulder routines. Legs I still have to be careful with.

we are the same height and I like where you have taken ure physique so im curious what the progression was.

were you 6’2 when u started lifting? what weight did u start at and how did it progress? were you constantly gaining or did u go through cut/bulk cycles?

Jwesus is right it has become a life style go sweat some other forum yolo i just signed up first 2 threads i checkout your being an ass t nation doesnt need dudes like you.
great work so far man for being natural looks like you have a good amount of size im also 6’2 but not as heavy

[quote]Moe Doobie wrote:
we are the same height and I like where you have taken ure physique so im curious what the progression was.

were you 6’2 when u started lifting? what weight did u start at and how did it progress? were you constantly gaining or did u go through cut/bulk cycles?[/quote]

this was a 6 months maybe a year after i started training

2 years ago beginning training, between the two photos I did cut. I followed prof x’s philosophy and took it a little too the extreme, I now realize that you don’t need to get that fat to make progress. If you pay attention to diet and take in good food, not processed crap - you will grow.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:

0[/quote]

you only lift one84

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:

0[/quote]

Strong avi to post content… U mad bro? You sound so mad.

BB is a lifestyle, not a competition. Brb I weigh 160, walk around with abs, and everyone at the gym says I should compete, so now since I stepped onstage, I’m a BBer…
But the guy who puts the hard work in day in and day out, has the gainz and growth to prove it, and is actually SERIOUS but never steps on stage should be called out for saying he’s a BBer…

Seems legit.

[quote]KosanFalcon wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:

0[/quote]

Strong avi to post content… U mad bro? You sound so mad.
[/quote]

Nope.

Don’t get the avi to post comment.

[quote]KosanFalcon wrote:
BB is a lifestyle, not a competition.
[/quote]

This just isn’t true. It is a competition.

If a guy goes to the bowling alley every day of his life, and bowls 5 games a day but never enters a competition, is he not a bowler?

So if a guy goes to the gym 5 days a week, trains hard, eats what he needs to eat outside of the gym, and does this all for 5 years for the sake of BUILDING a better BODY, is he not a bodybuilder?

This kid was on MTV’s “Made: I Want to be a Bodybuilder”. He trained for a coupe of months and did a competition. Would you say he is a bodybuilder?

http://www.mtv.com/photos/made-cody-bodybuilder/1598262/3326813/photo.jhtml