Nationals in Austin, TX This Sat.

On August 13th the USPF Bench Press and Deadlift Nationals are going to be held at the Park Plaza Hotel 6000 Middle Fiskville Road, Austin, Texas 78752. If you have not been to a powerlifting meet they begin at about 9 and go to about 5. Send me a message if you have any questions. Hope to see some T-Nation members there-please come up and introduce yourself. Maybe we can have an impromptu Texas T-Cell gathering!

[quote]Yorbabarbell wrote:
On August 13th the USPF Bench Press and Deadlift Nationals are going to be held at the Park Plaza Hotel 6000 Middle Fiskville Road, Austin, Texas 78752. If you have not been to a powerlifting meet they begin at about 9 and go to about 5. Send me a message if you have any questions. Hope to see some T-Nation members there-please come up and introduce yourself. Maybe we can have an impromptu Texas T-Cell gathering![/quote]

Will you be lifting? If so, what division and weight class? I am not to familiar with the USPF. IS it unlimited gear, or single ply? If you are lifting what gear will you use if any, and what do you plan on putting up? I would like to attend and lift, but Texas is a little to far for me. If you lift good luck and PR.

JOe