Nationalism - What Do You Think?

I was in a Walgreens in Scranton PA when a black guy robbed it. Is that close enough for you?

Once you get past that part itā€™s a lot nicer.

Ah, nationalism. Sounds so nice and patriotic, but it always turns into ā€œus vs. themā€. The way this thread turned out, it couldnā€™t have proved my point any better.

2 Likes

Like a ā€˜Cold Civil Warā€™?
That has a nice ring to it. Thatā€™s kind of what it feels like. ā€˜Us vs. Themā€™. You can pick whose ā€˜usā€™ and who is ā€˜themā€™.

I donā€™t know if gypsies bathe or not, the Italians tended not to be big on it.
Suit and tie, with massive BO.

A map to trigger every country in Europe

3 Likes

I have lurked this forum for quite some time and have never known PAT to converse like this.

Look back at his post history from even a few weeks back.

I bet he blames all this on his recent head injury/concussion.

Based on your massive experience, right? I knew a Czech (born and raised there) who hated blacks and Jews and threatened to shoot his girlfriend. So you can think I, and other Italians, donā€™t bathe and guess what Iā€™ll think about you.

I donā€™t really care.

1 Like

I was talking with @poisoneve about some mutual experiences, then peanut gallery decided to jump in to my business.
I am multifaceted, complicated and at times contradictory.
If you have an issue with me, address it with me. No need to talk to others about me. I stand by what I say because those were my experiences. I am not going to put a politically correct spin on it because itā€™s not my way.

Zecarloā€™s hobby is to troll me no matter what I say. I donā€™t pretend to know why. Heā€™s admitted that the Internet is a place to be a dick to people. So I guess thatā€™s his way.
Yes, I am still recovering from a pretty serious concussion, but I stayed away when I was at my worst. I am still recovering, but I donā€™t blame it. I havenā€™t said anything I regret.
Again, if you have a problem with what I say, talk to me, not about me.

1 Like

This thread is nice in my opinion. Too bad that it turned into argument.

It should at least stay as debate.

But I understand that many people get strong emotions when it comes to politics and people disagreeing with themā€¦

The part where heā€™s conversing with me isnā€™t unusual.

1 Like

Then maybe you shouldnā€™t post on a public forum.

In other words, full of shit.

But apparently you donā€™t understand what personal experience means. You donā€™t apply what you see in a few people to the people as a whole. In doing so you go beyond personal experience and into conjecture, speculation, stereotyping, presumption, etc.

Like I have been doing? Like Iā€™m doing now?

No, you arenā€™t that important. As far as what you say, I reserve my ā€œtrollingā€ to the BS that you spout, so letā€™s call it 90% of what you post.

I didnā€™t say that but itā€™s obvious by your posts that you believe it to be a place to lie and show off your idiocy.

I have. I am. And I will. You arenā€™t scary online and you are probably less scary in person.

Or maybe when it comes to people displaying their bigotry. And what pat posted about gypsies and other ethnic groups is by definition bigotry. But as long as he stands by it I guess it makes it OK. Sorry pat, I was talking about you again. Let me rephrase it. Pat, you are a bigot.

1 Like

Well, I donā€™t know what you have against @pat and I donā€™t want to get into it. To me, heā€™s OK guy and has right to have his own opinion.

In my country, part of cities with most crime going on are those same parts where gypsies live. So the fact is that they are prone to doing crime, donā€™t want to work and have their bread and benefits paid by our tax.

So, in my eyes you are a bigot for getting triggered so much by other peopeā€™s opinion, and also are probably really butthurt since you follow him around trying to troll himā€¦ sorry but thatā€™s just the way how I see it.

2 Likes

Just as I have the right to critique his opinion.

In the USA you can exchange blacks for gypsies. That doesnā€™t mean all blacks are criminals.

Are you not doing the same thing? And I think you might want to learn what the word bigot means because it makes absolutely no sense how you are using it.

Letā€™s see, triggered and now butthurtā€¦the vocabulary of the ignorant, uneducated and immature.

Yeah, look at what posted just before your final quote. Thatā€™s how I see it.

Why does every forum frequented almost exclusively by white males inevitably turn into Stormfront?

1 Like

First of all, we have an extremely low crime rate, including the Roma. You make it sound as if there are bands of marauding gypsies roaming around. Thatā€™s why despite corrupt politicians itā€™s still one of the safest places in Europe.

Even if youā€™re living next to freaking CapraÅ”ka Poljana which is the biggest and most notorious gypsy settlement chances are you wonā€™t be exposed to violent crime by the ā€œgypsiesā€

When was the last time you rummaged the industrial garbage dump for scrap metal and other material and drove it to the recycling yard? My guess is never.

Whether you like it or not, Roma have found their niche in the economical system (scrapyards) - itā€™s the shittiest niche available but itā€™s because people like you and me donā€™t want to do those jobs.

Immigrants and minority groups do that - shitty jobs no one else wants to do. Thatā€™s why bigots throw a tantrum when they enter a 0-24 gas station at 4am and discover that everyoneā€™s an immigrant or a minority.

Yes, the Roma are culturally and traditionally spectacularly financially irresponsible - ā€œeasy come, easy goā€ and literally live for today. Whatever you can get, spend it. But looking at their millennia-long experience in Europe, this makes perfect sense, because theyā€™ll always be limited to the lowest niche, whether voluntarily or forcefully. Why save money when someone will definitely take it all away down the line from you or your descendants? So youā€™re playing with the cards youā€™ve got.

Go to Dubrava in Zagreb then and tell me thereā€™s no crime.

I can get a gun illegally in less than 2 days. Few kids in my highschool had guns. There are several parts of city full of syringes and junkiesā€¦ ā€œPavelićeva Vilaā€ā€¦ ā€œMihaljevacā€ā€¦
And yeah, you can get any drug anywhere.

Do you even live in Croatia? If you do, then you either arenā€™t going out too often or you live in middle of nowhere.
I mean seriouslyā€¦

I wonā€™t even bother replying on some parts of this. You make Croatia look like dream land when real situation is crap. Middle class is dissapearing, people are either rich (minority) or poor (number thatā€™s increasing) which is reason why so many people are migrating away from our country! I personally know over 30 people who migrated out of this countryā€¦

And Romas (gypsies) are soo good at recycling that they sometimes steal railroads and canalisation lidsā€¦ they also take your bike if you leave it. I guess they recycle both, your bike and chain that you used to try to secure it.
Also, your pockets might get empty while you are in tram, so be careful. Every now and then you hear about women getting raped, sometimes in Importanne - in center of capital city Zagreb.

100% sure that crime rates are extremley lowā€¦ if you stick your head in sandā€¦

2 Likes

Another example of why nationalism gets a bad rap.