Nationalism - What Do You Think?

Government stats.

Link please

That wasn’t the question.

Careful. Last time I said this jewbacca had a field day with how big of a dick I was while also never providing said link.

Scary times

If I somehow walked in on a cross burning or tiki torch march, I wouldn’t mingle. If I walked in on a chicken fried steak contest, I’m staying.

If you are asking if I lived somewhere with a high number of white supremacists, then it would mean I had bigger problems than who my neighbors are.

You can Google. The same way you can claim things as facts, you can make the effort to provide proof.

https://www.istat.it/it/files//2018/06/Tavole_allegate_2017.xlsx

I didn’t say ‘where you lived’ I said if you ‘happened to end up in a place’.
But yeah, you avoid them especially in a group.

If you go to a place you don’t live and don’t know all that well and everybody says avoid this place or avoid these people, it’s in your best interest to listen.
If someone comes to Atlanta and I tell them ‘avoid Carver Homes’ it’s not because most them are black, it’s because it’s rife with gangs and has a super high crime rate. Hence, your chances of getting robbed or hurt is much higher around those people. It’s just a fact. Test it at your own peril.

Dear, why losing so much time arguing?
Its like talking to a wall.

What is bad is that incidents with gypsies etc happens to people like you and me (stole 2,000€ from my dad too) and not to people who actually support them
 This would be fair to feel their ideology and "human rights " for themselves a pity isn’t it?!

Of course, only genuine stuff not tourist stuff so that Greece will be an unforgettable experience for you!

1 Like

The thing is, I’m white so it’s not like I have to be scared of something from other whites. If I am hungry and the only place around is full of KKK members I won’t care. I’m supposed to go hungry or something? I don’t actively avoid people like that, I just don’t seek them out.

I also lived in the ghetto so I don’t always do what’s in my best interest. But I passed the test at my own peril.

Are Gypsies the reason why you Greeks don’t pay your debts and need Germany to keep you afloat?

1 Like

You make a good point.

One of the sources is ‘Unlawful polulations of Roma in Europe’ being somewhere around 300,000 and the other was a Czech census showing around 40,000. 3 times less than the shown low estimate in Italy.

Knock it off Z.

This is where you draw the line? It’s OK to claim gypsies are thieves based on a few personal experiences but pointing out facts about the Greek economy is verboten.

1 Like

http://romove.radio.cz/cz/clanek/18884

I don’t read Czech.

How 'bout tourism?

“Excuse me, but the breakfast buffet is closed and it only opened half an hour ago” “Yeah, a bunch of Swedish kids came first and ate a lot of food so if we let other guests eat breakfast today we’ll lose money”

(After waiting for three hours in the midday sun) Where’s the 10am ferry to Piraeus? Is it late or something?
“Oh no, the 10am ferry leaves at roughly 9pm. It’s been like that for the last 25 years. It’s really funny seeing you tourists wait for the ferry that’s coming not coming for another 11 hours”

And the roaming packs of rapid, stray dogs. My God, the stray dogs. Or are the gypsies responsible for the stray dogs as well?

They also don’t bathe.

But don’t you dare talk about how their economy is a self induced dumpster fire!

You went to far.

Were you? Happen to wander into predominately black neighborhoods, clubs, or what not? Where are you from, again, by the way?