Nationalism - What Do You Think?

You should remember that they are just your experiences.

They are gypsies. Nothing I can do about it. And yes, they use slurs for it in Europe. But they donā€™t call them gypsies they use other colloquiums.

Honestly, I prefer the north of Italy. Verona, Padova, Lago di Gardaā€¦Not to mention the Alpsā€¦

Where have you traveling to? This sounds pretty weird. You sound like my grand-aunt who gave me a stern lecture about being careful around ā€œthe blacksā€ before my first trip to NYC

My brother got robbed by gypsiesā€¦ $600 bucks, all the money he had. My mother had her purse stolen right out her hands. Not just my experiences.

Dude, for the n-th time, itā€™s a slur when itā€™s used against non-Romani (gypsy as you call them)

It seems to be an Italian thing, at least northern Italian. Other countries werenā€™t as bad. The Italians tend to stand arm pit to arm pit next to you. A stanger will just pull up a chair right next to you without asking in a restaurant.
I found it odd and uncomfortable at first until I noticed that it happened all the time. Then I just found it uncomfortable. I have a thing about personal space.
They also dress well, but they donā€™t bathe well.

My worst issues were in Italy. I always saw gypsies in Europe, but in most places I was with locals who knew where to go and where not to go.

My next older brother got stabbed through his hand when someone tried to rob him and a few of his shipmates. He grabbed the guys hand over the knife, kept the knife, and took the failed robbers wallet and watch too.

1 Like

You should do a travel show on FOX.

You sure about that? Gypsies everywhere?

Three people, I guess that changes things.

1 Like

As long as he stays out of Africa, Americaā€™s inner cities or the banlieues in France, otherwise it would start an international incident.

1 Like

Heā€™s a bad ass mother fucker! Props

1 Like

I didnā€™t say that. I said I always saw gypsies in Europe, I didnā€™t say they were everywhere. The highest concentration of them were in Italy.
They were more sparse in other countries that I have visited.

Yeah. Nice guy, likes to have fun. Mess with his good time though and he unleashes demons.

1 Like

You want some cheese with that whine?
Gotta pull the race card when talking about things you donā€™t understand?

If you were in a place with a high proportion of white supremacists. Would you avoid them or mingle?

Italy has fewer than fewer Romani than France, Germany and Spain. The Czech Rep has around the same number as Italy.

Yes, the Fascists were very progressive. We still use some of their inventions to this day: kindergarten, nationally funded superhighways, abortionā€¦

Beware people saying the were regressive without saying why. Alot of false information out there.

1 Like

Did I mention race? There are no whites in Africa? The banlieues or Americaā€™s inner cities?

I donā€™t shop at Walmart here so why would I shop at Walmart if I lived in Alabama?

I did eat at a Crackerbarrel in MO. I donā€™t know if anyone was a white supremacist unless being fat is a sign. And since I love southern cuisine I would eat at a place where the waiters wear white hoods if the food was good. I donā€™t discriminate.

None of those 4 were fascists. They may have been influenced by it, Hitler certainly was, but they were not technically fascists.

And what do you base this on?