Nationalism - What Do You Think?

Where do you live?

Greece and you?

I live in the US, but I wasn’t born here. I have been to Europe quite a bit even worked in Italy for a while. My mother is Czech and I have a lot of family in the Czech Republic. It’s like a second home to me. I would love to live there for a couple years, but my family would never agree.
I have ties all over Europe because my Czech family has spread out through out Europe.
I haven’t made it to Greece, but I have seen pictures and heard from people that have been there that it is beautiful there.

1 Like

Word.

Yeah, you know you will always feel inside you your home, cause there is something we call the Ancestry call, its simply your Ancestors talking to you that’s why y have these feelings if you want my opinion, this “collective” memory

You must visit Greece especially now in summer, you’ll have an amazing time!
I also want to visit Czech Republic, and Prague of course as everyone who’d been there has only good words to say, and I love travelling!

2 Likes

Nationalism will inevitably come up when talking about the Nazis since it was an integral part of their beliefs as well as what they used to gain power.

That’s not how public forums work.

Not now.

There may be some teachers doing that but I have yet to see it. Maybe Alex Jones has since he spends so much time talking about elementary school.

I’m Italian, as in actual citizen, genius. Like most issues there are several factors. With italians and school and work, young people have a sense of entitlement.

Well we do have a big emphasis of learning American history in school. Most of the world history stuff taught about in school is older stuff in the European countries and a sprinkle of Asian countries.

All that knowledge can make kids and youth look at America in a not so pleasant way.

If we were taught about how certain countries around the world treated people than we would probably be more prideful.

Oh really? would that be in Italy Or the United States? All those “schools” you worked at.

Bullshitter.

You cant keep your shit straight.

Every time I read one of your responses, you sound like a child throwing a tantrum.

“NO NO NO, YOUR WRONG” REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I live in the US. I have dual citizenship. I worked as a substitute teacher. Yeah, reading that it does sound extremely unbelievable.

I sound like I’m throwing a tantrum?

See, even you don’t believe your own bullshit.

Oh no, I believe it. The difference is that I don’t whine like a bitch about your bullshit.

That was REALLY lame. You can do better.

I don’t have cool screen name like you so that is the best I can do.

Don’t feel bad I don’t see it either. I keep waiting for one of my kids to come home indoctrinated in anti conservative bullshit.

That’s coming from a guy in a liberal DOMINATED town within a liberal DOMINATED county.

What’s a guy gotta do to get some brainwashing around here

1 Like