Nationalism - What Do You Think?

@anon71262119
Well, there are a lot of parameters that someone has to take in mind before putting the blame to someone but in my opinion you do not need to seek further than yourself to find who needs to be blamed and changed too…
Greece when entering Europe was complete NOT ready, back then our currency actually worked, considering my country is not a big country, given its geografic position that allows somebody to open wherever he wants so many seas around us etc its reasonable that bigger powers than us want to control the territory so will control us too(stronger prevails smthng natural in my opinion tragic as well) so same happened to Greece, and even though we are still able yo flourish as the country actually is fertile, sea can really boost us, woth simple words we can make it through using sea, agriculture and some pros that the country is natural gifted with, governments seems just to work against its needs and abilities. So many wrong estimations, decisions under the table and one night agreements from politicians that I can say for sure that for many years we do not have a democracy, just ostensibly and “in papers” but what happens in reality is far apart from that. Of course the pensions are big as the state with its own way discourages you as a Greek to give birth but for example for illegals it gives money for children etc I don’t know and I’d like to learn how it works in the us for an unmarried mum with a child, cause here in greece for example she gets NOTHING neither from state nor some other fucking organization. It will surely sound to you like a conspiracy but tell me what it is when you are greek and state doesn’t support you but if you happen to be from Pakistan for example then you can have free health care, no tax payment and money etc
Its like you know, you are making a cloth for yourself, and even if you will wear it, U on the contrary go and take the measures from your neighbor to make it, so that it won’t fit you right, that’s what happens with Greece, wrong laws, institutions, estimations while (want to admit it or not, politics and controlling will always make the “small” their petit game, that’s what Greece is in the political scene, not afraid to admit it cause in the past Greeks that fought for Greece knew that, but weren’t afraid to fight cause facing reality is vital for a being with a healthy soul and mind) so to continue with my topic, that lead to today;us being a laught for everybody, that’s not better than us, BUT still can judge.
Anyway, I can speak for myself, as I’m studing the law, living alone (with family’s money for now) but hope that will change with my graduation I’m ready to work, I have no illusions that something will chsnge, I’m not frustrated, I’m ready to fight for me and my country even if my position will be small and inside me I know who I am, I mean as a Greek person.

2 Likes

Holy wall of text. Not sure which of that was directed at me haha

Hi Eve, you seem to understand somewhere within that the blame lies at the feet of your government/politicians etc get angry at them, the corruption and those profiting from it. Why do you need to blame minority groups who are probably in a similar position to you, they are also poor and just trying to feed their families.

1 Like

Pls read again without intolerance, don’t blame them, get out of your mind that if someone speaks about them is necessary racist etc nobody is “holly” or can’t be mentioned read again understand and not only cause they are "minorities " we can’t speak about them, Come on people didn’t you get bored already?

1 Like

Still waiting to hear how your family “fought for Macedonia”.

Attending a protest in Greece and shouting ethnic abuse doesn’t count FYI.

I think what people are trying to say, is that fixing any and all other country issues you have a problem with still doesn’t come close to touching Greece’s horribly unsustainable pension problem

You could get rid of all immigrants overnight, you’d still have a garbage economy with no chance of keeping up with that pension ratio.

And you, somebody asked but u didn’t mention ur ethnicity so what? Of ourse I’d even sent some documents that approved what I mentioned but ignoring you&whatever garbage I read here is the strategy I’m following as I’m here FOR THE LIFTING SECTION, opened that topic just for fun, not intended to keep answering seriously as far as it concerns your completely propagandistic lies, do not forget
1.Macedonia=Greece
2. Lift hard every fucking day.
(Oh and get some proper history lessons too)

1 Like

Does Macedonia = Sparta?

1 Like

This is the quite likely (if history has shown us anything) the inevitable problem with nationalism. It is the vanity and narcissism we see on an individual level taken to a collective level.

Add to that the fatalism which is part of Southern Mediterranean culture. In the Iliad it is the gods who conspire every day to affect the outcome of the following day’s events. Oedipus couldn’t escape his fate and his punishment is the result of trying to change his destiny. In the words of another genius named Homer, “you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.”

3 Likes

What, are you afraid you might be speaking to a member of a lesser race?

So that’s a no, your family never “fought for Macedonia”.

Yeah, but it’s not as dumb as it seems as there’s a non-zero probability that an external catastrophic event will reset everything to zero during one’s lifetime as has already happened in the previous generations.

Again, it’s called self preservation. If you appoach a situation every tells you to avoid for your own good. Then you’re not full of virtue. You’re a moron who’s going to get ripped off or worse.

Are there any places near where you live, you wouldn’t go? Why, cause you’re racist?

I am not goin to put myself in danger to please a bunch of virtue signaler’s. Who wouldn’t dare do the same…

Take a stroll in South-central LA.

Have you ever been outside the US?

Who is the problem in South Central?

And it’s also probable that the wrong people will be blamed.

Both are racist. They mean the same thing. The first one is a sneaky way to say the second… and you damn well know it too.

I lived in the inner city. It is full of criminals relative to the suburbs.

Go to Paris, walk through a group of gypsies and see if you still have your wallet. Then get back to me.

This is not about like or dislike, it’s about preserving your own blood and treasure.
There is a reason European countries run deportation campaigns every so often. Crime hurts tourism.
Where there are gypsies there is crime. It doesn’t mean they are all criminals, but the tendency follows the crowd.

EVERY European coutry I have been to has warned me about gypsies, even hotel clerks.
By yalls very polotically correct view, Europe as a whole is racist as hell.

Racist

Bloods, Crips and other gangs.