Nationalism - What Do You Think?

I have to be careful how I answer you since you are not white.

He’s a kid, he can’t compare it to anywhere else.

Let’s just say this - maybe, and that’s just maybe one neighborhood in the entire country fails the “a man can walk alone in the night”. You’ll run into sketchy individuals for sure, but you won’t find trouble unless you’re actively looking for it.

One of the few things going for it.

Actually, it seems we’re also becoming a Costa del Crime 2.0 where British gang members settle scores among themselves while vacationing. Of course considering the race of the victim and the perpetrator, the press is having a field day and everybody’s tut-tuting with the obligatory “I’m not a racist but”

I think this thread needs some bonafide aryan music without any gypsies whatsoever to lighten the mood.

Ok, I wasn’t telling the truth there.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have laughed when I was posting it if I thought they’d get it.

Well yeah… but teach a man to fish and all that.

This whole “that’s racist” thing has become meaningless.

I liked the good old days when racism was like beer- cold, bitter, and enjoyable.

Now its like a fine wine, where everybody wants to stretch their vocabulary describing its subtlety and nuance.

4 Likes

Well said.

I’m too old to putz around. I live by the 80/20 rule -20% of the effort, 80% of the desired result, let the young aspiring perfectionists parse the 20% ad nauseum.

Ergo, I “profile” everything, and I embrace the cliches.

The Key, though, and I probably give myself too much credit here (but who doesn’t? lol), is to be able to keep an open mind, and to be able to objectively assess for outliers…like people that are not sheeple, and don’t suck…

3 Likes

These days all you have to do is say something that another may not have a clue about, but don’t like and they skip past ‘Go’ and head to racist. The term is so watered-down it hardly means anything anymore.
Everything is racist now-a-days.

But nevertheless I am not white, I am Hispanic. Technically, I am incapable of racism!

1 Like

Ron Jeremy was a racist?!

You mom is Czech

My late father was Cuban.

Actually, it’s people like you who say racist things like gypsies are thieves who are clueless. And when you get called on your ignorance you accuse people of trolling.

So is Ted Cruz and he’s white. Hispanic is not a race.

There are black Czechs.

Serious question - when you were in Češko people never mistook you for a… you know, the g-word?

Not that I know of. Fingers crossed

From the ‘nobody cares but me’ files: Mandy Patinkin has keratoconus, a condition that causes progressive warpage of the cornea, resulting in severe visual impairment. (Our own @dchris has it as well.)

To my knowledge, Ron Jeremy does not have keratoconus.

lol… No. Czechs are as varied in their appearance as in most places. I have been mistaken as Spanish, as in a person from Spain. And the proper term is čeština. And gypies are called cikáni.
Cubans are not dark skinned like our counter parts in Central America. It was concurred by Spain and the natives were thrown out, enslaved, killed by European diseases or otherwise done away with. The two major races are light skinned Hispanic and Black.
Also, have a lot of Czech features in my appearance, I look more like my mother, save for I tan really well and seldom burn.

Light skinned Hispanic is not a race.

Fingers crossed? And you know it was a joke, right?

What about John Holmes?

1 Like