T Nation

National Pancake Day Today

I still had Waffles.

V

VEG!!!

VEGITA you glorious bastard!

Blast from the past

[quote]Vegita wrote:
I still had Waffles.

V[/quote]

You really wanna do this today?

I won’t even go SSJ3 and you’ll still lose

[quote]Kakarat wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:
I still had Waffles.

V[/quote]

You really wanna do this today?

I won’t even go SSJ3 and you’ll still lose[/quote]

Careful, bro, I’ve seen Veg go OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

Veg - what’s your email address? I have a question I’d like to ask you.

I’m still on the waffle train.

I think it’s bullshit that National Pancake day falls on World Nutella day.


Not surprising it’s shaped like the pedestal they should be on!

Is a crepe a form of a pancake?

I looooove crepes.

tweet

i AM SOOOOO HEADING OUT TO GET ME SOME PANCAKES!

[quote]theBird wrote:
Is a crepe a form of a pancake?

I looooove crepes.

tweet[/quote]

You fucking communist.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]

Heh heh. I feel dirty viewing that!

She’s workin’ up the syrup!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]

Heh heh. I feel dirty viewing that!

She’s workin’ up the syrup![/quote]

Haha. I suddenly want pancakes after seeing that.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]
I suddenly felt the urge to eat a waffle after looking at that.

[quote]DSSG wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]
I suddenly felt the urge to eat a waffle after looking at that.[/quote]

A blue waffle?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Veg - what’s your email address? I have a question I’d like to ask you. [/quote]

What am I, chopped liver?

I don’t even warrant a response?

We used to be e-friends, bro.