National Emo Beatdown Day

[quote]kligor wrote:
I’ve never quite understood… what’s an emo?[/quote]

I’ve always used the term to describe totured, angsty teenagers. You know, the kids with long hair, sullen looks from under their fringe and always yell “You just don’t understand” before slamming the door.

They look like poor goths.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Billmelater138 wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Boondoggler wrote:
I for one will be driving around in a Trans Am with a mullet blasting Cowboys from Hell waving a baseball bat in the air.
[/quote]

Actually you’ve got it wrong, today is National day of Slayer. Cowboys from Hell will get you by, but to rightly celebrate the holiday you will need to get out your copy of Reign in Blood at blast that sucker at full volume for the rest of the day.

[quote]toughcasey wrote:
wtf is an emo[/quote]

you cant be emo. People get that confused, what they really are scensters.

[quote]JMac10 wrote:
toughcasey wrote:
wtf is an emo

you cant be emo. People get that confused, what they really are scensters.[/quote]

Is SxE Veganism comming back in vouge?

I used to be one of those douchebags.

[quote]Massif wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Violence for real or pretend especially to those that haven’t harmed anyone is not funny–nor should it be taken as a joke.

Sounds like someone here is an Emo.

I got your number dude. We’re coming for ya!!!
[/quote]
Yeah, it’s fine to dislike shitty music. I see these kids allover the place and they are no more annoying than pink-polo-boy or pants-hanging-off-ass dude or white-kid-with-identity-crisis. What the hell does emo mean anyway?

Ummm…I still think anyone who jokes about violence is lame.

lets beat-up people with tatoos and listen to foghat…that’s so funny…

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
JMac10 wrote:
toughcasey wrote:
wtf is an emo

you cant be emo. People get that confused, what they really are scensters.

Is SxE Veganism comming back in vouge?

I used to be one of those douchebags.[/quote]

Yea man. In jersey its a big trend, not so much veganisn, but Sxe is.

This is what real emo sounds like.
most people get it confused for garbage MTV crying stuff

http://www.mesaverde.co.uk/mp3/

Some definitions of emo…

1. emo

An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like “sensitive guys” (lie)
  2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how “nobody understands”.
  3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
  4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he’s too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn’t even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying “It’s not you, it’s me.” (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
  5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!

When she sees how sensitive and emo I have become, she’ll definately go out with me!

by Chernorizets Hrabr Jan 10, 2005 email it
4. Emo 5304 up, 2681 down

Like a Goth, only much less dark and much more Harry Potter.

My life sucks, I want to cry.

by Lockesly Apr 6, 2004 email it
5. EMO 5669 up, 3254 down

Emu spelled incorrectly.

“That emo sure is fast!”

by martyv Feb 25, 2005 email it
6. emo 3925 up, 1677 down

A group of white, mostly middle-class well-off kids who find imperfections in there life and create a ridiculous, depressing melodrama around each one. They often take anti-depressants, even though the majority don’t need them. They need to wake up and deal with life like everyone else instead of wallowing in their imaginary quagmire of torment.

Emo conversation!

XxSlavetoAnguishxX: omg my gf just left me
acidburnedsoul: that sux man
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: i blame myself only i’m such an ass cries
acidburnedsoul: dude come over to my house and we can cut ourselves together
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: okay cries
acidburnedsoul: omg dashboard confessional has a new cd, i preordered it already
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: dude they’re my favorite band to self-mutilate to
acidburnedsoul: i prefer to cut myself while watching Napoleon Dynamite on my bigscreen
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: dude that movie is so deep. i cry every time i see it
acidburnedsoul: me too. i hate myself
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: yeah we’re such tortured souls, nobody understands how hard life is for us
acidburnedsoul: yeah we got it tough dude. pass the tissues

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
lets beat-up people with tatoos and listen to foghat…that’s so funny…[/quote]

Haha, actually that is funny…hey wait a minute, I like Foghat.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Boondoggler wrote:
I’ve seen them all over as well. It’s obviously not meant to be taken literally. It’s funny. Get over it.

Violence for real or pretend especially to those that haven’t harmed anyone is not funny–nor should it be taken as a joke.

You wouldn’t laugh at a joke about beating up black people or the mentally handicapped…?
[/quote]

haha, this guy got knocked the fuck out today, now he is sad.

HAAHAHAHAHA

The ever violent, hate spewing foghat. Whose anthems like “slow ride” have burnt over our nation like “duetchland uber alles” did in Germany.

[quote]Massif wrote:
kligor wrote:
I’ve never quite understood… what’s an emo?

I’ve always used the term to describe totured, angsty teenagers. You know, the kids with long hair, sullen looks from under their fringe and always yell “You just don’t understand” before slamming the door.

They look like poor goths.[/quote]

Ah, now it all makes sense. After I read someone’s post that James Blunt (that’s the guy that sings "you’re beautiful, right?)is an emo it all became very clear. He’s just the kind of guy I could see myself going berserk on… and I’m a friendly guy.

[quote]kligor wrote:
Ah, now it all makes sense. After I read someone’s post that James Blunt (that’s the guy that sings "you’re beautiful, right?)is an emo it all became very clear. He’s just the kind of guy I could see myself going berserk on… and I’m a friendly guy.[/quote]

Spot on big fella, I am glad to welcome you to our side.

The only requirement of membership into this community as that whenever James Blunt or other emo music is heard, it must be drowned out with music that has a minimum ‘hardness’ rating equal to Tool or greater.

My wife listens to James Blunt.

I photocopied the artwork on the top of the James Blunt CD, make a sticker out of it, and put it on top of my copy of Reign in Blood. I then put it inside her James Blunt CD jacket.

She had a couple of friends over on the weekend and went to put some tunes on. She was NOT happy.

Emo bashing is okay. Goth bashing is NOT. I have met many super hot, kinky, and overall mind blowing goth chicks. I wouldn’t wanna upset this commodity by beating up their men. Emo’s on the other hand IMO are fair game. =D

[quote]Massif wrote:
My wife listens to James Blunt.

I photocopied the artwork on the top of the James Blunt CD, make a sticker out of it, and put it on top of my copy of Reign in Blood. I then put it inside her James Blunt CD jacket.

She had a couple of friends over on the weekend and went to put some tunes on. She was NOT happy.

[/quote]

Nice work. That definately deserves some T-Nation points! (to make up for the ones that you wife took away from you I am sure)

great vid:
http://www.bofunk.com/video/2595/emo_haircuts.html

Someone mentioned beating up black people and mentally retarded people is wrong. My question is, what about people beating up on white people being wrong? this emo beatdown poster that someone else posted seems like a white dude is being beat up by black dudes. Or maybe I am reading too much into it.

Speaking of Emo people, I live next to some dumb emo kid. He seemed like an ok guy until he started wearing eyeliner or whatever the stuff that paints your eyelids a different colour.
That james blunt asshole can go to hell! They play his stupid song 4 or 5 times a day on the only radio station that we can pick up inside of our manufacturing plant. So we quit listening to the radio. “Jimmy” could have found another woman in the freaking time it took him to write the song.
That one psycho depressed bitch that you all coached me through was EMO, or just a gothic depressed bitch. I am not sure which. I feel great now that she is gone, so I guess at least one of us benefitted.

There was also a long long time ago when it was not considered fashionable for a man to wear any hair longer then a crew cut. The EMO haircuts picture someone put up oddly reminded me of the beatles.

Remember kiddies, big boys don’t cry for themselves, they only cry for others.

Beating up anyone solely because of their skin color is wrong. But kicking someone’s ass because they are a whiny little bitch who wears girls’ makeup is a completely different story =).

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Someone mentioned beating up black people and mentally retarded people is wrong. My question is, what about people beating up on white people being wrong? this emo beatdown poster that someone else posted seems like a white dude is being beat up by black dudes. Or maybe I am reading too much into it.

Speaking of Emo people, I live next to some dumb emo kid. He seemed like an ok guy until he started wearing eyeliner or whatever the stuff that paints your eyelids a different colour.
That james blunt asshole can go to hell! They play his stupid song 4 or 5 times a day on the only radio station that we can pick up inside of our manufacturing plant. So we quit listening to the radio. “Jimmy” could have found another woman in the freaking time it took him to write the song.
That one psycho depressed bitch that you all coached me through was EMO, or just a gothic depressed bitch. I am not sure which. I feel great now that she is gone, so I guess at least one of us benefitted.

There was also a long long time ago when it was not considered fashionable for a man to wear any hair longer then a crew cut. The EMO haircuts picture someone put up oddly reminded me of the beatles.

Remember kiddies, big boys don’t cry for themselves, they only cry for others.
[/quote]