T Nation

National Emo Beatdown Day

although it’s a little late, i have been seeing these banners all over today. there is still time to participate if your interested.

Haha, nice! About time too, should be every day.

and another.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
although it’s a little late, i have been seeing these banners all over today. there is still time to participate if your interested.
[/quote]
Grow up! Why would you come on this site and show your aggression to people who have not harmed you in any way? Lame!

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
mazilla wrote:

Grow up! Why would you come on this site and show your aggression to people who have not harmed you in any way? Lame!
[/quote]

Cause it’s fun?

I’ve seen them all over as well. It’s obviously not meant to be taken literally. It’s funny. Get over it.

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Yeah, f-ck these kids. They’re just a poor man’s goth, and one step below a transexual. All great points from the emo song.

Oh yeah, and they don’t jump around at concerts. WHO DOESN’T JUMP AT CONCERTS?!?!

[quote]Boondoggler wrote:
I’ve seen them all over as well. It’s obviously not meant to be taken literally. It’s funny. Get over it.
[/quote]
Violence for real or pretend especially to those that haven’t harmed anyone is not funny–nor should it be taken as a joke.

You wouldn’t laugh at a joke about beating up black people or the mentally handicapped…?

Boondoggler wrote:

Violence for real or pretend especially to those that haven’t harmed anyone is not funny–nor should it be taken as a joke.

You wouldn’t laugh at a joke about beating up black people or the mentally handicapped…?
[/quote]

actually, if it’s funny, i would. and don’t compare being black or mentally handicapped to dressing like an idiot.

Boondoggler wrote:

[/quote]

I think your panties are on a little too tight today.

[quote]Billmelater138 wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Boondoggler wrote:

actually, if it’s funny, i would. and don’t compare being black or mentally handicapped to dressing like an idiot.
[/quote]

Or listening to shitty music about your best girl dumping you because you are a sissy.

I for one will be driving around in a Trans Am with a mullet blasting Cowboys from Hell waving a baseball bat in the air.

Boondoggler wrote:

[/quote]

you need to take the pineapple out of your ass and chill out with that PC crap

[/quote]

Sounds like someone here is an Emo.

I got your number dude. We’re coming for ya!!!

[quote]Billmelater138 wrote:
[/quote]

Dude… don’t hate on them just because they were born with bad haircuts and their first words were whining angst. Middle-class white kids are easily the most oppressed of all demographics. They have every reason to whine and cry.

I had a dream the other day that I was beating the crap out of James Blunt. It was the sweetest dream I have had in a long time.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I for one will be driving around in a Trans Am with a mullet blasting Cowboys from Hell waving a baseball bat in the air.
[/quote]

BLACKTOOTH!!!

I thought y’all were looking to beat down ELMO. Now I see it was Emo. I saw twin brothers the other day with that f-ing haircut (and a totally hot MILF mother too!). I don’t want to hurt any of them as much as I want to hold them down and buzz thier head with a dog’s razor. It’s almost summer after all. Imagine 95 degrees and humid with that screwed up mop on your head?

I’ve never quite understood… what’s an emo?

[quote]helga wrote:
I had a dream the other day that I was beating the crap out of James Blunt. It was the sweetest dream I have had in a long time.[/quote]

Dude! I actually like James Blu… uuuuuhhhh, crap. It’s time for the beatdown, isn’t it?

Beat on Elmo!

wtf is an emo