Nathanimal's Redemption

surgery is over, im on some percoseT now, once im clear for some activity ill let you folks know !

worked out for first time after surgery, 4 sets of 8 leg presses with 800 lbs. sadly that was it but ill work on figuring exercises i can do with my arm healing still

stitches

got the stiches out yesterday, worked out today. basically im not supossed to do any heavy lifting with my wrist, so today I used machines to work biceps, abs, and pecs just a tad to get back into the swing of things and did 15 minutes of cardio. I’m not as out of shape as I expected, as I’ve kept my diet clean and been pretty active for an injured washup. I look forward to hitting the gym everyday again, even if its only cardio and light weight on machines for the next 4 weeks. then I’ll be clear to bust it out again hardcore, and be back on track

today I had a small leg day and cardio, just trying to stay in shape and at least keep my gains I’ve had,
4x12 leg extensions
4x15 leg curls
4 miles of interval cardio

Gettin’ back into it now, I’ve got a new routine to walk myself through the rehab process on my wrist and still start to lose fat and gain muscle. Today was a pulling day

Deadlift: 2x6 (235 lbs) 1x5(305) 1x4 (355)
Lat Pulldown: 5x5 (210)
Dumbbell Rows: 3x8 (75)
Machine abs 3x15 (110, 120, 130 lbs)
Cardio: 15 minutes stationary bike

Today was a little tough on me because with my wrist still healing I have alot of issues with anything dealing with pushing. as my days go pull, push, legs, then free day, so at least its sandwhiched between legit training days.

Pec Dec Flyes: 4x8 (3 w 95 lbs, 1 w 125 lbs)
Machine Shoulder raises: 4x15 (1 50lbs, 3 80lbs)
Machine Abs: 3x8
Interval Cardio 15 minutes