T Nation

Nate Miyaki's Intermittent Feast Tips

Loads of good info here:

or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDL1ZYLewDQ

nice. love this dude

i agree Nate Miyaki is awesome. how did that host get his job? kinda of wanted to slap him. fast forward to 28:00 for the most akward high five ever haha

[quote]WheelMan13 wrote:
i agree Nate Miyaki is awesome. how did that host get his job? kinda of wanted to slap him. fast forward to 28:00 for the most akward high five ever haha[/quote]

He got the job because he is also the producer. Haha.

[quote]WheelMan13 wrote:
i agree Nate Miyaki is awesome. how did that host get his job? kinda of wanted to slap him. fast forward to 28:00 for the most akward high five ever haha[/quote]

Also noticed the host/producer is the OP!

[quote]WN76 wrote:

[quote]WheelMan13 wrote:

Also noticed the host/producer is the OP![/quote]

LOL

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

[quote]WheelMan13 wrote:

Also noticed the host/producer is the OP![/quote]

LOL[/quote]

Haha OP didnt think youd be reading that i feel like a doosh bag. your multiple “time cue” reminders at the end were sloppy and rubbed me the wrong way. FWIW your jacked. peace

hahaha this is great.

Denet,

Thanks for posting the video and doing the interview. I’ve been interested in Nate’s work for a little while now, and this was the most informative interview I’ve seen with him. I’ll be checking out the book.

Cheers.

I love Nate’s articles so it was great to see this interview. Kind of reassuring to know that you don’t need to over-complicate diet and training and make your lifestyle fit around these parameters.

[switches back to diet planner spreadsheet]