Nate Dogg's Hour of Need

Stay strong Nate. I hope you and your Father make the most of your time together.

• Mark

In some ways you can make this the best 4-6 months of your and his lives. Every second counts even if its just sitting and talking about life. One thing I noticed with my grandmother going through this, is the level of wisdom she had when she went into those last months. Pull up a chair and be a student. You might take away something that could turn your entire life around. Im sure a moment like that is what keeps him so calm.

Nate,
I will pray for your family in these trying times. Have faith.

Nate,

I don’t have a lot to say. I just wanted to let you know you and your father will be in my thoughts…

Nate, so very sorry to hear of your problems brother.

Anytime you want to talk just PM me.

I’m here for you.

Zeb

Nate,
Sorry to hear your bad news. There’s not much any of us can say, but I just want you to know I’m thinking of you. Try not to feel guilty or upset at yourself for your feelings. Feelings are what they are and are not always an indicator of your true self. Try to make all of your time with your Dad quality time and make the most of what’s left. Good luck to all of you and God bless.

Bill

I second Trigwu’s opinion; spend as much time with him as you can and absorb all the wisdom he can give you. Stay strong man. I’ll be praying for you.

Fish

I wish you and your father the best
Sincerely
Pittbulll

Nate,
Reading through your words were like reliving 1997 for me. Almost word for word. I wish I could tell you there is an easy way but you’d know better. You will get through it brother. My prayers are with you.

Spend as much time as you can with him, Nate. Everything else is of little importance right now. Keep strong bro.

Forget the guilt; there’s no time for it anymore. It’s all about what you do from this moment on. Enjoy every minute you can with him. Rejoice that he’s resolved to live life to the fullest for as long as he can.

We’ll be thinking of you.

Make sure to tell him you love him. My heart goes out to your family, Nate. You’re a good man, stay strong.

Nate, I am similar to many others that dont really have any words of wisdom that are going to make this all better for you, but just want you to know that I will be thinking of you and your family.

You have proven your strength before and you will do again.

Nate,

I feel your pain… My father died in 2000 from Lung Cancer which was two years after he was told that it had originally been under control. In the end it was just peace of mind to know that he accepted his decisions in life and in his family. But there are things that I too felt angry about and now wish I had taken the time to seperate from the anger and ask him things about growing up, being a Dad myself and living life to the fullest and how he was such a great father and husband.

If there is any advice that I can offer you from someone who was there is to ask him what you want to know about life. Anything and everything? I will keep you and him in my prayers and hope for the best. God Bless!

Nate Bro. Dont know what to say but stay tough and help ndad enjoy every minute. Man those are the SAME EXACT spots where moms spread the final time.

Its a struggle but you as well as he will always remember these days you have spent the past months.

Day by day man thats all I can tell you. Focus as well as you can on nothing but the positive and live life as you know is right.

Hang in there,
Phill

Nate, I’m so sorry to hear about your dad’s cancer and all he’s going through right now. I think it’s great he’s getting married this week, so wish him our best!

Rather than beat yourself up over any feelings of guilt you may have, enjoy the rest of his days. You’ve been a very good son and you’ve been there for him this past year when he’s needed you…and I’ll bet he appreciates every minute you spent together.

We’ll be sure to keep your dad and his new wife in our thoughts and prayers, as well as you and all of your family, and Stacey.

Take care of yourself too!

nd, this sucks. I’m very sorry. I was angry at my father too, because I felt he was not helping himself enough through his cancer. If there is one consolation here, it is that you still have time with him. Maybe 6 months, maybe 2 years or more, who knows for sure ? Be strong for him and yourself.

I can’t say i know how you feel, i’ve never had to deal with anything like that before. But i hope you know that a lot of people here are wishing the best for you and your father. He sounds like someone we could all model our lives after, as far as living with dignity, loyalty to family. Nate, I’m so sorry. I don’t know you personally, but i’ve read your posts and you sound like a good person. Take things one day at a time. Be strong, man.

Nate I went througth the same thing with my mother.
So I know how hard it is and how hard it will be.
My prayers are with you and your family, just enjoy the time you have with him and stay strong.
Fluffy

Nate, be thankful for every moment you spend with him, for every smile, for every laugh and for every tear.

Be strong. Your dad is probably as worried about you as you are about him. Make sure that he knows you are going to be ok.

And thank you for reminding everybody about the most important things in life.