T Nation

NATE DOGG

I saw Nate Dogg posted the other day…I thought he was gone…I hadn’t seen him post for a while.

Good to have you back Nate Dogg. I always looked forward to your posts and seeing what you had to say about certain topics.

Nah, I’m still around. I’ve just been super busy lately. Work has been crazy the past few months. And I am also in a relationship, so I’ve been spending plenty of time with my significant other (she even looks a lot like Charlie T. Vixen!). In addition to that, I’m still hitting the weights (I recently took a week off to recuperate) and hanging out with friends. I’ve been checking in every now and then on the forum, but I haven’t posted much. For those of you who have my web site address, you’ll see a bunch of new pics on my site. I’ll still check in every now and then, but my time is limited. I do appreciate the shoutout! :slight_smile:

Looks like you now have a second significant other nate :wink:

She’s absolutely great! We have a few different views on life and other subjects. So she’s definitely not a mirror image of me, but she does have many similar qualities. So I’m quite happy that we met and ended up together. Life is good.

I just wish there was more time in the day, as it never seems like there is enough to get everything done! I’ve actually cut my workouts down a bit in order to spend more time with her. But it’s all good. You know I do a good job of keeping the balance in my life. :wink: