Nate Dogg is back!

LOL!

reeshdawg, you know I love Jessica Alba. But I can’t bring myself to see her new movie. It looks so terrible.

I’ll wait until it’s on DVD! HA!

Jessica is mine. Nate, you keep your paws off her! :D)

So tell us about your latest Rice Rocket, body piercing or Girlfriend. We all train, but some of us lack the color in life you have.

Nate welcome BACK!!!

Nate,

I am currently taking applications.

Send me a your references. ;o)

Add any mass while you were away??

Thanks for the smiles,
Alicia

Because its really hard to find 5 minutes a week to click onto a website.

Hmmm…let’s see, I’m selling my CRX to buy a new car, but I’m not sure what I’m going to buy yet. I had test driven numerous cars in the $25K+ range including the EVO, 350z, RX-8, S2000 and others. I decided that I didn’t want to spend that much, so now I’m looking in the $23K or less range. I’ve considered the RSX Type S, but I’m holding out to see if they bring the Honda Civic Type R. I’ve also looked into the new Mazda3, but I would want the Mazdaspeed version if I did that. So I’m waiting until the right time.

I’ve also been house hunting, but things haven’t been looking good for the amount I want to spend. So I’m still keeping my eyes open, but I’m also thinking of moving into a larger apartment because I just want more space in the meantime.

My girl and I are still together and all is well. We will celebrate two years at the end of January. The dog is also doing well and has turned into a fine specimen, both handsome and obedient.

No new piercings, but I will be getting a tattoo soon. I’m still debating what I want to get, as I want it to be something with much meaning for me. I only want one tattoo, done in black. I plan on putting it on my upper back, centered just below the traps. I’ve debated getting the Renegade “R” for my ink job, but I’m still thinking of other things.

It’s one month at the new job and all is well. Training took a back seat to things this past month because of the job and many other things going on at the same time, but I’m back on track.

I was using the Renegade Powerlifting program to get some strength back, since I had lost so much during my conditioning program last year. I’m happy to say that I nearly got back to my strongest point (my deadlift was at my strongest, but my squat and bench were still 20lbs behind for some reason).

I’ve now had to change things around and am working on some conditioning work while hopefully keeping the strength.

Iron Maiden, I did put on some weight in the past few months, but I’ve also added some bodyfat. So I want to get leaner and keep/add mass.

Fragile, what am I going to do with five minutes on the forum? In that amount of time, I may be able to scroll through a few posts, but only respond to one or two quick ones. And forget about reading the articles.

Most days, I didn’t have five minutes to spend online. I rarely had time to check email. Sorry, but some of us actually have lives outside of the gym and the internet. So I don’t have the luxuary that others (like yourself) may have.

Nate Dogg

Shows what you know, I don’t even workout.

LOL!

Nate Dogg is looking to trade in his beloved rice rocket, has been dating the same vixen for two years, is looking for a house to settle into, his workouts are no longer his top priority in life, he doesn’t post funky pics anymore, etc. I smell MATRIMONY in the somewhat near future!!! Fess up Dogg.

Whoa! Easy big guy. My girl and I are on the “10-year plan.”

She’s still young (21) and in school, and I’m not ready to take that next step. When we first got together, I told her I was on the 10-year plan! She agreed, although, I think she may prefer a 7-8 year plan. But it definitely won’t be for at least five more years. We are in no hurry to get married and are quite content living together and having a committed relationship.

She originally was going to go for her Ph.D, which would easily be 10 years from now. But she may be changing majors and seeking something that will be much shorter and enable her to do something she enjoys and make good money doing it. She originally wanted to go into a program for children with disabilities, but she is now debating nursing.

As for house hunting, things aren’t looking good. So we may just move into a bigger place in the meantime and wait another couple years before buying something.

I’ll have new and exciting pics in the near future. I want to get my body back on track before I put any “sans-clothing” shots on the forum of myself or my girl! hehehe.

I saw this, and thought of Nate Dogg.

Go directly to jail, do not pass GO

It’s flash, so it takes a while to load, especailly if on dialup.

That was freakin’ hilarious! I loved it.

Although, I failed. I said, “I’d hit that!” to all five of the underage hotties.

“If there’s grass on the field, play ball!”