T Nation

Nate Diaz Interview - Post Thompson Fight

http://www.cagepotato.com/josh-thomson-makes-bitch-ass-lady-sounds-when-he-fights-according-to-nate-diaz/

I will never understand how anyone can be a Diaz bro’s fan. This shit is ridiculous. Ive disliked them since the beginning of their careers, and i cant think of a single fight i havent rooted against them.

The things they say and excuses they make are just embarrassing. If you actually like Nate, and then read that interview, and your opinion isnt changed, i have to assume you are just as dumb.

And they arent that exciting. Yeah they bring it, but there are plenty more exciting fighters who dont have to work the tough guy schtick non-stop.

So tell me, what do any of you Diaz fans think of this interview, and of the Diaz bro’s most recent losses for that matter? Curious.

As i said, i cant stand them but this interview has just got to be the dumbest shit ive ever seen come from these guys. That whole Cesar Gracie camp is just a bunch of douche bags.

And i pretty sure when Josh Thompson was bashing his elbows into Nate’s face that he was there to fight. Pretty sure i saw him smile several times after exchanges during that fight too.

Well?

/end rant

Wow. Just…wow.

You have to wonder if he believes his own bullshit. As for the fanboys who go for this, we know who they are. Guys who have never taken a punch, but “would totally kick (undercard fighter’s) ass” while watching the fight in a bar.

Haha, “Maybe I got caught with some combos and it looked worse”.

Wonderful people.

[quote]devildog_jim wrote:
Wow. Just…wow.

You have to wonder if he believes his own bullshit. As for the fanboys who go for this, we know who they are. Guys who have never taken a punch, but “would totally kick (undercard fighter’s) ass” while watching the fight in a bar.[/quote]

If it was ANYONE other than one of the Diaz bro’s, i would swear this was a joke interview.