Nasty Ass Smokers!!!!

Alright bro, I used to be a smoker and dealt with people like you all of the time. You know what, all that you are doing is making yourself look like a complete idiot. When people said that shit to me, I would simply reply," Go fuck your mother cause I did last night!" Now I am not defending smokers I am just merely pointing out that you aren’t as self rightous as you think you are. P.S. you are giving all of us lifters a bad reputation that we jump to conclusions and don’t think things through. So next keep it to yourself.

Who said a T-man doesn’t smoke? Is there a do and don’t list? This is why I’ve come hate to the whole “who is a T-man” thing. The firefighter who smokes isn’t a T-man? But Shawn Ray is? The whole T-man thing is starting to get juvenile.

(Smacks Forehead)

Geez man, give it a REST already! Go smoke a dube or something, will ya?

Smokers do have rights. In the United States, rights are granted to individuals… but individuals do not lose said rights because they join a group you do not like. But yes, it is true that smokers and non-smokers alike have a right to smoke, until prohibited by law. If they litter, fine, they’re jerks. But that doesn’t give you the right to be rude to anyone that smokes because they will “likely” litter later. I understand if you’re asthmatic, or if they’re in your way, but be courteous. Most smokers are very aware that they might bother other people, and will go out of their way to accommodate. And btw, yes some groups do get extra rights. Think “affirmative action.” Some animals are more equal than others.

Wow, man what a righteous stance you have. I do not smoke, but I think people who act like you are the biggest forms of hipocrites there are. Why in hell are you so worried about someone elses habbits? Who cares if it is bad for them or not.
Are you going to go around and snatch potato chips and pops out of people’s faces too? I love the anti-smoking nazis! These poeple think they are saving innocent people. Look, people have the right to do things in this country wether or not you think it is dangerous or not? Don’t give me that crap about killing their family with second hand smoke. I dont see you yelling at the fat asses stuffing their faces at McDonald’s with artery clogging fries, utter hipocrisy!
With that kind of attitude who in their right mind would not smoke because of your rant. I myself would light up another one in front of you. It seems as though you have a big chip on your shoulder. I bet your life is in perfect order and you do nothing destructive at all to yourself or others. I would try a little harder to not worry what the hell other people are doing and start worrying about your own ass.

hahaha Brider…You caught me Funnin’ on the fatties. My first couple of posts over there got yanked fast. So i had to make them feel for me, so they would leave the post up. This is the internet people. have some fun. And No you are not a T-man if you are stupid enough to use Nicotine. Even if you can kick my ass or shoot me or whatever, if you smoke cigs you are very low on the evolutionary scale, because you haven’t the DNA required to distinguish between Good Pain (pleasure from working out) and Bad Pain (pleasure from chemicals). And if you do you haven’t the will or a good reason(which is sad) to quit. Good thing for me that you will all be gasping for air while I am still talking shit.

I’m an asthmatic also, and i live in a place (EUROPE) were you can smoke anywere you want. It’s ok to smoke in restaurants (ever tried having dinner with a few people throwing their smoke at you?), it’s ok to smoke in most public spaces in here.

I used to be a smoker, and at that time i , like most of the smokers i know didn’t have any respect for anyone’s health. When people don’t respect themselves theycan’t understand why they should respect anyone else.

I don’t have to respect people who don’t respect me. Fuck smokers. I hate them. Keep up the good work T.J. , i chose to be a little less rude in my aproach but there’s no way i’m keeping my mouth shut when someone’s smoking next to me.

T.J. Mackey, you’re an idiotic hypocrite. I agree with what Joe Camel said. The whole “I’m a T-Man!” thing is getting… well… retarded. I mean it’s cool to say you live like a T-Man and all, but don’t take it so fucking overboard. Christ. T.J. Mackey, you’re less mature than half the people at my highschool. That’s just plain sad. You do realize that you’re going to wind up telling the wrong person the wrong thing right? You say you told a guy something while stopped at a red light? Well, if you did that around here the odds are you’d be shot to peices. Idiot.

Mackey - do you know what a logical contradiction is? My guess no. Now you can’t go all rabid about your right to Freedom of Speach if you aren’t able to recognise others right to freedom of expression [even if you don’t like it]. Last time I looked smoking was legal, verball assaulting people actually isn’t. Someone won’t have to hit you, they can just have you charged with harrassment - and considering the stupidity of the US litigious legal system I would suggest you start mortgaging your house now.

Now Michelle, whilst your points about the lack
of consideration shown by smokers are completely valid, the lack of consideration shown by non-smokers in various other spheres is just as appalling - can we assume pot:kettle:black - or just agree that you’re stereotyping a group that you don’t like?

I don’t make it a practice of screaming at smokers (not too many of them here in Calif), but if someone asks me for a smoke, they get a lecture on the evils of smoking instead. Can’t help myself–it just spews out. Probably repressed anger at my father who was a three-pack a day smoker while I was growing up. My brother and I are both asthmatics, and we would beg my Dad to quit, but the urge to smoke is stronger than love.

Good for you she-ra. That was probably the first time they ever heard cigarettes was bad for one’s health.

Alright Dick heads. I am talking to all you dumb fucks that think smoking in public is a person’s right. Insulting a smoker is not even close to what they deserve. Do you people read??? Smoking kills everyone. Is it legal for me to burn toxic chemicals in public???YES IT IS! That is what you fuck whacks do when you light up. I would give my life for your right to smoke in your own home, but you can kiss my ass if I have to breath that shit. Privately owned businesses as well should be able to call it how ever they want it. Eating donuts and mc donalds will kill you but it doesn’t damage me in the process. Don’t you get it. They all ready are saying “FUCK YOU” to me as I walk by and wiff their shit stick. All I am doing is saying “NO FUCK YOU BACK.”

T.J,DUDE,Take it easy man.You’ll have a better life. I avoid second hand smoke myself.But we all have our vices. We choose our poison and pay the price for it,thats life.Some people who smoke are assholes. Some who ,like you, do not smoke are also assholes. Let me rephrase that. Some who are assholes like you, do’nt smoke. If I spent my days going ballistic on every son of a bitch that I was offended by , I would be insane or dead now.

When Smokers are invading my airspace I let them know intensely and immediately, because it really pisses me off, but I don’t act like the hairbacked mutant held back 2 years bully in elementary school playgrounds I had to hide from or get my face pounded for being “a geek”

Assertiveness and boldness is a very admirable quality and most people are too timid to apply them, PC culture has wussyfyed most people, but Foreheadless thugee aggression is no substitute for cool and powerful.

And so I agree with your position, I’m “with you” but your lack of maturity and cool in communicating will cause allot of your potential allies to turn away from you, you’ve got heart, you lack cool Sir.

T.J. Smoke is offensive, I’ll give you that. I get sick of seeing slobs emptying their ashtrays where ever they please as well. But I will also say that being so meaan to other people makes you no better, maybe even worse. This FATHER at the light, that had his wife and kid with him had NOT targeted you for any harm, however you just couldn’t resist huh? Guess you talk like that in front of your own kids too.If you have any, I feel sorry for them.

To have a mission to be rude and abusive to people who are doing something you don’t like is pretty pathetic. You obviously have no control over your own life, and feel elated by cutting others down. Have you ever heard of LOVE? It’s pretty cool, you get to enjoy a positive effect on other people without being one of our societys biggest problems, hate.

Oh, and what a great vocabulary you have! If you really want to make a point, just use the F word! It shows how intellegent you really are :slight_smile:

You’re right, smoking is not good but it is not illegal in most places. And, lucky for you, it is not illegal to be an asshole. Anybody who spends their time going on a bulletin board to rag on fat people is one sick puppy. You need help son.

Hey Mackey, if you ever got in my face about smoking you would wind up with the lit end of my cigarette up your ass, you disgusting brainwashed lemming. Damned Politically Correct crybaby sissy, you.

TJ
What are your favorite flowers? It breaks my heart, but I will send them to your funeral. Someone will eventually cap you for your right of free speech. I don’t like smoke either.

I agree with nephorm and pat. If you can’t take the heat, get out the kitchen. Grow some fucking balls already…

For christ’s sake tj have a little tact. That said, you guys are getting way off the point. The fact is that smoking hurts others. Period. If you want to smoke somewhere where it doesn’t effect me (your house, outside away from me) go for it. That is your right and I will fight side by side with you to protect your right to do what you want. You want to kill yourself (suicide? how can that be illegal?), go ahead, shoot up with drugs, have a ball, be different, be gay, whatever, please, whatever floats your boat. But, when I have to breathe the second hand smoke, then your are risking my health. Thats not cool.
OK, TJ’s an asshole. That is hardly debateable and he probably does get his ass kicked(tj weren’t you the little fat kid that sat behind me in English back in high school), but the point is you cant or better yet you just shouldn’t go around hurting or bothering other people. I listen to my music loud as hell when no ones around, when someone’s near, I turn it down or put on headphones. Its all pretty simple.
By the way, I am a non smoker, but I would never lecture a stranger on the evils of smoking as long as it didn’t bother me. You can do what you want as long as you dont include me.
Yes, I know, cars pollute, factories pollute and those all have very large “gray areas.” But smoking is really pretty simple.
BTW, coyote you used beautiful descriptions