Nashville TN Gyms?

Hey i am intending on moving to nashville TN within the next month and am goin to be lookin for a gym to train at preferably not one of those purple and yellow places. Looking for a place where i wont get wierd looks for gettin shit done any place that has a prowler is a plus

[quote]dels322 wrote:
Hey i am intending on moving to nashville TN within the next month and am goin to be lookin for a gym to train at preferably not one of those purple and yellow places. Looking for a place where i wont get wierd looks for gettin shit done any place that has a prowler is a plus [/quote]

Where in Nashville?

Not sure yet
I am going to be placed by an agency at a PT facility for a 13 week contract.
I requested anywhere within 1hr of Nash so it could be just about anywhere I am just trying to get an idea as to where to look down there. Thats all

[quote]dels322 wrote:
Not sure yet
I am going to be placed by an agency at a PT facility for a 13 week contract.
I requested anywhere within 1hr of Nash so it could be just about anywhere I am just trying to get an idea as to where to look down there. Thats all [/quote]

MAC, FAC, and NAC are all good ones.

nice man thanks…is it bad that this is one of my major concerns for when i move down…i got problems hopefully once i know where i am going officially i will have a better idea of where i will be headed
Thanks again

thanks man will refer to that thread when i get a better idea

What are your goals? Training for anything particular? Dave Whitley a Master RKC owns his own kettlebell gym, Nashville Kettlebell. He knows his stuff and is a nice person. Just FYI.

olympia in murfeesborro is probably the best for hardcore lifting and next would be NAC where i go… the FAC is in “ritzi” part of town and doesnt have quite the atmospere or people the NAC does.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
olympia in murfeesborro is probably the best for hardcore lifting and next would be NAC where i go… the FAC is in “ritzi” part of town and doesnt have quite the atmospere or people the NAC does.[/quote]

Where’s Olympia in Murfreesboro? I was just down there a couple weeks ago. Ended up at the Murfreesboro Gold’s Gym. What’s at Olympia?

sorry i had a brain fart. its Olympus.

(615) 895-0604

810 NW Broad St Ste 206
Murfreesboro, TN 37129

but i know alot of the strong guys at NAC and its hard to beat the atmosphere. i just with they had more than 130lb dumbells.