[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Hi guys.

What’s going on?[/quote]
What’s going on?!?!

Nards, I am coming to Taiwan to see you buddy!!

Im arriving on the 26th December. I was hoping to do a couple of gym sessions with you, and maybe go out for a couple of cheat meals while Im over there.

tweet[/quote]

You forgot beer!

I’m not taking you out for Taiwanese food though. I’ve had enough of that. We’ll go to Texas Roadhouse or something similar.

My facebook is Redirecting...
[/quote]
Texas Road House. Wow

Take him to The Outback[/quote]
Isn’t The Outback an Australian restaurant?
Im happy with Texas Road House.

Nards, what days do you go to the gym?

tweet[/quote]
Your a quick one aren’t you?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Hi guys.

What’s going on?[/quote]
What’s going on?!?!

Im arriving on the 26th December. I was hoping to do a couple of gym sessions with you, and maybe go out for a couple of cheat meals while Im over there.

tweet[/quote]

You forgot beer!

I’m not taking you out for Taiwanese food though. I’ve had enough of that. We’ll go to Texas Roadhouse or something similar.

[/quote]
Texas Road House. Wow

tweet[/quote]
Your a quick one aren’t you? [/quote]

LOL. Sew iz ewe.

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Hi guys.

What’s going on?[/quote]
What’s going on?!?!

tweet[/quote]

You forgot beer!

[/quote]
Texas Road House. Wow

tweet[/quote]
Your a quick one aren’t you? [/quote]

LOL. Sew iz ewe.[/quote]
Who asked you fuck nuts. Go back to lurking.

Obviously, not you.

[quote]Ronan wrote:
Obviously, not you.[/quote]
How is the push up program doing?

Get to body weight yet?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Ronan wrote:

Get to body weight yet? [/quote]

It’s going great. Thank you for asking. 250 in the morn & 250 in the evening. 4 days a week.

How’s the x-fit doing you? You dropping the poundage?

[quote]Ronan wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Ronan wrote:

Get to body weight yet? [/quote]

It’s going great. Thank you for asking. 250 in the morn & 250 in the evening. 4 days a week.

How’s the x-fit doing you? You dropping the poundage?[/quote]
Nah staying where I need to at 205, us old guys have to save our back.

FYI, Texas Road House started in Clarksville, Indiana.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Hi guys.

What’s going on?[/quote]
What’s going on?!?!

tweet[/quote]

You forgot beer!

[/quote]
Texas Road House. Wow

There is one here. Did you know that?

I think I’d rather go to Texas Roadhouse.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Hi guys.

What’s going on?[/quote]
What’s going on?!?!

tweet[/quote]

You forgot beer!

[/quote]
Texas Road House. Wow

[/quote]
Well did you know that I have never heard of “Outback”, until I visited Hong Kong and was looking for a place to eat that had steaks on the menu. It took me a while inside before I realised that it was “Australian”.

Had the best steak I have ever had from that restaurant. With a side serving of “bloomin onion rings”.

tweet

[quote]doogie wrote:

[/quote]

Really? I live right in the area and never knew that

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Hi guys.

What’s going on?[/quote]
What’s going on?!?!

tweet[/quote]

You forgot beer!

[/quote]
Texas Road House. Wow

[/quote]
Well did you know that I have never heard of “Outback”, until I visited Hong Kong and was looking for a place to eat that had steaks on the menu. It took me a while inside before I realised that it was “Australian”.

Had the best steak I have ever had from that restaurant. With a side serving of “bloomin onion rings”.

tweet
[/quote]
My suggestion was tongue in check because I knew you were out of Australia and no Nards did not know you had one there.

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

[/quote]

Really? I live right in the area and never knew that[/quote]

Is that near Evansville ? I was there last weekend. Had probably some of the best Thai food I’ve ever had there.

I just went to the Seattle location of Din Tai Fung, which is based out of in Taiwan and famous for their soup-filled dumplings (xiaolongbao). The pork dumplings were excellent, and most everything else was very good.

Just as far as places to try while you’re there… probably without Nards.

[quote]LoRez wrote:
I just went to the Seattle location of Din Tai Fung, which is based out of in Taiwan and famous for their soup-filled dumplings (xiaolongbao). The pork dumplings were excellent, and most everything else was very good.

Just as far as places to try while you’re there… probably without Nards.[/quote]
Nards will be following me everywhere.

Im looking forward to visiting the cat cafe.

tweet

[quote]LoRez wrote:

Just as far as places to try while you’re there… probably without Nards.[/quote]

That place always has a line here so nope.

We can get Krispy Kreme, Dairy Queen, Burger King…all kinds of strange exotic foods.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

We can get Krispy Kreme, Dairy Queen, Burger King…all kinds of strange exotic foods.[/quote]
Maybe we can go for some pizza after our squat session. Nobody here believe me that I can eat 4 full size pizzas. We can take pictures and post it on here.

tweet

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

We can get Krispy Kreme, Dairy Queen, Burger King…all kinds of strange exotic foods.[/quote]
It’s not like you had any of those in Canada. :wink:

I believe Nards has ambushed some huge meals also - like a giant hamburger or sandwich.
Maybe you two can take on one of those 40kg women that can eat 5kg of grub in 7 minutes,

[quote]treco wrote:
I believe Nards has ambushed some huge meals also - like a giant hamburger or sandwich.
Maybe you two can take on one of those 40kg women that can eat 5kg of grub in 7 minutes,[/quote]

Yes!

There’s a place here with a five pound poutine. I tried it but couldn’t finish it.