Nards... Isn't This Vid Yours?

http://www.break.com/index/weird-girl-dancing-on-treadmill.html

Isn’t this one of your videos? Whoever submitted it got $400 dollars for doing so. I hope it was you.

That is 100% a Nards video…

That boy seems to be getting fucked over a lot these days…

Daaaaamn. Another one?

Whoa!! Nards, go break some knee caps.

Nards, Start watermarking your videos!

Somebody got $400 for MY video!!?!?!?! Dammit!

Ah fuck 'em.

It’s when they start trying to take the ones of my dogs that I’ll have to stick my foot so far up their ass they’ll think Doc Marten started making hats.

[quote]Nards wrote:

Ah fuck 'em.

It’s when they start trying to take the ones of my dogs that I’ll have to stick my foot so far up their ass they’ll think Doc Marten started making hats.[/quote]

Okay Nards, I’m asking permission to steal that Doc Martin line…please.

I saw that vid on break the other day as well and thought, I’ve seen that vid before. I love the comments on break. Alot of times they are funnier than the videos. HolyTaco in another of my favorite sites for funny shit… and boobies.

[quote]Nards wrote:

Ah fuck 'em.

It’s when they start trying to take the ones of my dogs that I’ll have to stick my foot so far up their ass they’ll think Doc Marten started making hats.[/quote]

That last line is pure gold. People seem to be taking credit for your work a lot lately man. There’s gotta be a way for you to defend against that shit.

its on collegehumor now too

Ahhh nard’s videos are going viral!

Seriously, watermark your videos from now on

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Ah fuck 'em.

I saw that vid on break the other day as well and thought, I’ve seen that vid before. I love the comments on break. Alot of times they are funnier than the videos. HolyTaco in another of my favorite sites for funny shit… and boobies.

[/quote]
I stole that line from a Scottish comedy show called “Chewin’ The Fat”, so it’s free for everyone!

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
Whoa!! Nards, go break some knee caps.[/quote]

I think you meant bust a cap. Damn it am I the only cool dawg up in this peace?

[quote]samdan wrote:
That is 100% a Nards video…

That boy seems to be getting fucked over a lot these days…[/quote]

This is one of the nicest things anyone’s ever said to me here!

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Ah fuck 'em.

[/quote]
I stole that line from a Scottish comedy show called “Chewin’ The Fat”, so it’s free for everyone!
[/quote]

If you like Chewin’ The Fat you should definitely check out Still Game

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
Whoa!! Nards, go break some knee caps.[/quote]

I think you meant bust a cap. Damn it am I the only cool dawg up in this peace?[/quote]

Well you would think you would slice his legs off with your katana since you’re a ninja. But I guess we aren’t living up to our rep right now. It’s an off week?

[quote]BigDug wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Ah fuck 'em.

[/quote]
[/quote]

If you like Chewin’ The Fat you should definitely check out Still Game[/quote]

Oh I love “Still Game”…it’s just an all-around great comedy. Timeless sort of one. My mom’s from Glasgow ( she and my dad live in Canada) and every year she goes home and brings back a DVD or two of “Still Game”.

Here’s the clip with The Big Man himself with the Dr Martens line (at 0:34 in the video)

WTF did he say lol…is there a translation feature/button on youtube?

Ha ha! yeah…that’d help! Sometimes the comments on youtube help. I think the Scottish accent (especially the one from Glasgow) is one where if you get half of it, you’re probably OK to get the gist of the sentence.

At 1:04 in this one is a great insult/threat to use:

“I’m the guy that’s gonna rearrange you face that bad that your wee boy is gonna be askin’ his mommy tonight why there’s a pizza at the letterbox beggin’ to get in!”