T Nation

Napolean Lovers

For all you Napolean Dynamite lovers who have limewire or any of the other p2p software, do a search for "I love technology.mp3. Possibly the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while. Just to let you know it’s not the I love technology song at the end of the movie, though I thought it was when I downloaded it. Seriously this is good.

V

You know, watching the movie, I wasn’t that entertained by it. I thought it kind of dragged on and was dull. It wasn’t until a few days later when I began talking about it with others, going over quotes and scenes, that it sank in. This is truly a funny movie.

(Spoken by Rex, wearing Stars and Stripes pants)
“It’s all about managing your image. Do you think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face with these badboys?”

[quote]combatmedic wrote:
You know, watching the movie, I wasn’t that entertained by it. I thought it kind of dragged on and was dull. It wasn’t until a few days later when I began talking about it with others, going over quotes and scenes, that it sank in. This is truly a funny movie.

(Spoken by Rex, wearing Stars and Stripes pants)
“It’s all about managing your image. Do you think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face with these badboys?”[/quote]

This clip was pretty funny I thought.

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1611497/

[quote]Vegita wrote:
For all you Napolean Dynamite lovers who have limewire or any of the other p2p software, do a search for "I love technology.mp3. Possibly the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while. Just to let you know it’s not the I love technology song at the end of the movie, though I thought it was when I downloaded it. Seriously this is good.

V[/quote]

Yessss!!!

[quote]combatmedic wrote:
[/quote]

Funny, when you mention that. It reminds me of how I felt about Peter Sellers in ‘Being There’. I hardly laughed at all while watching the movie, yet later, I felt it was one of the funniest movies I had ever seen. I assumed I’d laugh my bag off when watching it again… but no… same thing. No big guffaws… but still felt it was a damn funny movie. I can’t say that for any other comedy I’ve ever seen, I don’t think.

Now, back to the original point of this thread.

|/ 3Toes