Nano-Dispersion

Hey!

I was just curious why the capsules of Red Bands and 4-AD-EC, both of which use the nano-dispersion technology, look so much different from Mag-10. The Mag-10 is kind of a translucent oily-looking liquid with these little needles in it, and looks really cool when held up to the light. The new products are kind of white, semi-solid and non-transparent. Not that it matters, but I’m wondering what the difference is?

Or maybe I just need to get a life…

Bump, that is a good question.

I’m just gonna take a wild guess.

Hey! It can be like a game…

Ok anyways…

I thought that maybe it has to do with the lipophilic and hydrophilic properties of androgens and herbs.

I figure that the Mag-10 androgens, being lipophilic, are mixed in with various oil like substances because thats what they dissolve in.

On the other hand, if the herbs are water soluble, theyre dissolved in hydrophilic substances and are thoroughly dissolved and mixed to give the impression of a consistent mixture.

but, that is just a guess of mine, and I haven’t done any research whatsoever to try to make my answer more intelligent, which probably would have been the smart thing to do.

At least if I’m wrong, it was a very longwinded wrong answer…lol