T Nation

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate

How would you use this compound in cycle? Mass or cut? Taken ED or EOD or E3D. Anyone ever use this in a cycle and care to share their thoughts?

NPP can be an excellent product. here in canada, there is a new lab called syrus that makes a 100mg/ml painless NPP. however, there are lower dosed available elsewhere of questionable quality.

NPP can be taken every day , EOD, or every 3 days, most use it everyday or every other day. the halflife is similar to a propionate ester (about 3.5 days i think). it can be stacked with anything instead of deca. also goes well with winny. due to the short halflife it is more controlable and allows for use in short cycles (as short as 2 weeks).

that’s it off the top of my head

[quote]morbo wrote:
NPP can be an excellent product. here in canada, there is a new lab called syrus that makes a 100mg/ml painless NPP. however, there are lower dosed available elsewhere of questionable quality.

NPP can be taken every day , EOD, or every 3 days, most use it everyday or every other day. the halflife is similar to a propionate ester (about 3.5 days i think). it can be stacked with anything instead of deca. also goes well with winny. due to the short halflife it is more controlable and allows for use in short cycles (as short as 2 weeks).

that’s it off the top of my head[/quote]

So, Morbo you are a Canadian! thats cool. Me too. Anyway the only product I have tried was G.A.R.D pharmaceuticles, NP3 (test prop 150, Nandrolone phenlyprop 150). I took it 2-3 times per week, and took it for pain relief of sore joints while training for a show.I found that relief came within only a week or so, so I have to say I really liked this about it. I never took it by itself however to see what effects it has, I will be making my own soon at a dose of 200mg/ml and plan on taking shots every day.