Nancy Pelosi's a Whore

In the spirit of bipartisianship, I think that’s a proposition that everyone can agree on. And so it is written. And so it is. Amen.

Worst speaker in history no doubt. Absolutely horrible leader.

To Wall Street: “The party’s over” - but here’s $1 Trillion.

To Republicans/dems: O, and if you don’t vote for this, you’re unpatriotic.

What a joke. I hope this ends her sorry career.

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:

What a joke. I hope this ends her sorry career. [/quote]

If the Dems had half a brain between them they would depose her and elect someone else as speaker. That would send a serious message. Right now people on both sides of the aisle, and the American public, are fed up with her.

[quote]hedo wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:

What a joke. I hope this ends her sorry career.

If the Dems had half a brain between them they would depose her and elect someone else as speaker. That would send a serious message. Right now people on both sides of the aisle, and the American public, are fed up with her.

[/quote]

Somehow she always manages to do and especially to SAY the wrong thing. It’s like clockwork. Nonfail.

The title of this thread actually made me LOL. And on a day I needed a laugh too :slight_smile:

Yes, she is indeed a ginormous political whore. She should be thrown off of a cliff after being set on fire. On a side note, anybody else want to punch Barney Frank in his fucking grocery hole whenever his mushmouth kicks into gear. Seriously, how does someone get elected talking like that? Good grief.

With all of the air time he and Pelosi have been getting, I’m suprised suicide rates aren’t way up.

I thought she’d be quite popular with those oppossed to the bailout at the moment. According to some reports I read her outburst swung a number of Repubs to vote it down.

This from AP:

“We could have gotten there today had it not been for the partisan speech that the speaker gave on the floor of the House,” Minority Leader John Boehner said. Pelosi’s words, the Republican said, “poisoned our conference, caused a number of members that we thought we could get, to go south.”

Rep. Roy Blunt, the No. 3 Republican, estimated that Pelosi’s speech changed the minds of a dozen Republicans who might otherwise have supported the plan.

[quote]GCF wrote:
I thought she’d be quite popular with those oppossed to the bailout at the moment. According to some reports I read her outburst swung a number of Repubs to vote it down.

This from AP:

“We could have gotten there today had it not been for the partisan speech that the speaker gave on the floor of the House,” Minority Leader John Boehner said. Pelosi’s words, the Republican said, “poisoned our conference, caused a number of members that we thought we could get, to go south.”

Rep. Roy Blunt, the No. 3 Republican, estimated that Pelosi’s speech changed the minds of a dozen Republicans who might otherwise have supported the plan.[/quote]

I don’t blame anyone trying to throw her under the bus on this one. I’m actually glad they are, but I highly doubt her little tantrem changed anyone’s vote on this. If it did, these people are just as nutty as Pelosi. Ok…maybe I don’t doubt it.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
The title of this thread actually made me LOL. And on a day I needed a laugh too :slight_smile:

Yes, she is indeed a ginormous political whore. She should be thrown off of a cliff after being set on fire. On a side note, anybody else want to punch Barney Frank in his fucking grocery hole whenever his mushmouth kicks into gear. Seriously, how does someone get elected talking like that? Good grief.

With all of the air time he and Pelosi have been getting, I’m suprised suicide rates aren’t way up.[/quote]

Haha. I like him much better than Pelosi, but he can’t talk for shit. He almost sounds like Cookie Monster. I wonder if he’s always sounded like that.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
GCF wrote:

This from AP:

Rep. Roy Blunt, the No. 3 Republican, estimated that Pelosi’s speech changed the minds of a dozen Republicans who might otherwise have supported the plan.

I don’t blame anyone trying to throw her under the bus on this one. I’m actually glad they are, but I highly doubt her little tantrem changed anyone’s vote on this. If it did, these people are just as nutty as Pelosi. Ok…maybe I don’t doubt it.
[/quote]

I agree. She spouted unecessary partisian vitriol. But I don’t for one second think that actually had people who were for the bailout changing their votes. If it did, they are beyond retarded.

He sounds more like a pig squealing for more slop at the trough. He’s an embarrassment to my state.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
I agree. She spouted unecessary partisian vitriol. But I don’t for one second think that actually had people who were for the bailout changing their votes. If it did, they are beyond retarded.[/quote]

It’s been said about 100 times today, but the dems didn’t need a single republican vote to do this deal.

If it was the crisis they say it is, why didn’t the vote go along party lines, and the dems take full credit for the bail out?

Because they don’t want the blame. They need the republicans for cover to call it a “bipartisan” effort. Plain and simple, the dem defectors are most likely in very tight races, and ANYONE voting for this goat screw of a bill would be committing political suicide back home.

It happened back in 1993 with the tax increase - which led to the revolution of 1994. There will be another revolution in 26 days if anyone it a contested race votes for this shit of a bill.

The only ones not worried about votes are the Senators not in a political race this election cycle.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

Because they don’t want the blame. They need the republicans for cover to call it a “bipartisan” effort. Plain and simple, the dem defectors are most likely in very tight races, and ANYONE voting for this goat screw of a bill would be committing political suicide back home.

It happened back in 1993 with the tax increase - which led to the revolution of 1994. There will be another revolution in 26 days if anyone it a contested race votes for this shit of a bill.

The only ones not worried about votes are the Senators not in a political race this election cycle.

[/quote]
I thought it would be interesting to take a look at those that voted against the bill and see how many are up for re-election this year. If I were a betting man I may put money on the vote being orchistrated. ie the dems instructed anyone up for re-election to vote against it. Probably the same on the Republican side but they also have a few conservatives left in the bunch as well.

I was quite amazed to see so many people blaming her for the failure of this bill. I never realized she had such power and the house Republicans were such mindless sheep. She speaks and they automatically vote against the bill. If this is true she is a saint and not a whore. For if she really has all the power that you claim then bless her heart for damning this piece of shit, bogus ass rescue plan. Rescue fucking who? These have have got to be the only people that can be fired with a bonus. Anyone else gets fired and they can’t even get the unemployment they paid for…

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
I was quite amazed to see so many people blaming her for the failure of this bill. I never realized she had such power and the house Republicans were such mindless sheep. She speaks and they automatically vote against the bill. If this is true she is a saint and not a whore. For if she really has all the power that you claim then bless her heart for damning this piece of shit, bogus ass rescue plan. Rescue fucking who? These have have got to be the only people that can be fired with a bonus. Anyone else gets fired and they can’t even get the unemployment they paid for…[/quote]

funny enough, I agree. I am so damn happy this abomination failed. And apparently she is to thank, at least if some of the dissenting house republicans are to be believed.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
bigflamer wrote:

With all of the air time he and Pelosi have been getting, I’m suprised suicide rates aren’t way up.

Haha. I like him much better than Pelosi, but he can’t talk for shit. He almost sounds like Cookie Monster. I wonder if he’s always sounded like that. [/quote]

I don’t know if his politics are any better, but I just can’t get past that mush mouth. I like the cookie monster reference. Maybe all of his male prostitutes tore him too badly oraly :wink:

Sorry, I couldn’t resist…

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:
He sounds more like a pig squealing for more slop at the trough. He’s an embarrassment to my state. [/quote]

Between he and Kerry, you guys sure elect some evil motherfuckers.

Did you see where he and the other Dems attacked the regulator of Fannie and Freddie as being racist, in 2005? He was pointing out all the shenanigans and they attacked him! As an obvious racist!!

These people are evil.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
I agree. She spouted unecessary partisian vitriol. But I don’t for one second think that actually had people who were for the bailout changing their votes. If it did, they are beyond retarded.

It’s been said about 100 times today, but the dems didn’t need a single republican vote to do this deal.

If it was the crisis they say it is, why didn’t the vote go along party lines, and the dems take full credit for the bail out?

[/quote]

Don’t forget this - 12 dems on Frank’s own committee voted no. What does that tell everyone?

Aww! Poor Republican crybabies.

“Sniff… Ms Pelosi said things that intimidated us to change our vote. Boo Hoo!”

[quote]rainjack wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

[/quote]

I’m not really sure how this relates to what I posted. But I don’t disagree at all. Both parties are worried about getting reelected. And there are also people in both parties who genuinely don’t agree with the bailout. But most who defected on both sides did so to please constituents. Pretty dam sad. One thing if they don’t agree with the merits of the bailout but a lot of those defectors did. But, hey, that’s politics.