Nancy Pelosi

[quote]tGunslinger wrote:
Imagine what could be done if the U.S. government simply ceased operating for two weeks each year, and $140B in tax breaks were dispersed proportionally back to individual tax payers.

If the two week shutdown wasn’t announced, do you think you’d even notice? If not, why on Earth are we spending so much on government?

But do you think you’d notice if $140,000,000,000 was injected directly into the hands of tax payers to use how they see fit?

Makes you think…[/quote]

I imagine there are a number of government employees who would notice when their check doesn’t clear.

[quote]hedo wrote:
If Palin said something like that she would have been considered unfit for public service.[/quote]

Yep.

At least 80% of all politicians are simply wicked. The best thing to do is to hide your money as much as possible and don’t try to start a new or expand your business. Leave your ambition under lockdown. Don’t give these parasites any new life. Let them and this system simply crash and burn.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
At least 80% of all politicians are simply wicked. The best thing to do is to hide your money as much as possible and don’t try to start a new or expand your business. Leave your ambition under lockdown. Don’t give these parasites any new life. Let them and this system simply crash and burn.

[/quote]

Or move your business to China.

On with the International Bourgoisie!

I’m betting that Nancy Pelosi does not even know how many people live in the United States! A simple check of the US census site shows that it’s 305,761,798 (approx). Yet she says that 500 million AMERICANS will lose jobs. Not 500 million JOBS…500 million AMERICANS! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! She’s not even aware enough to go back and correct herself!

She’s lost! And I’m fucking pissed. Vincent Bugliosi (sic?) once wrote that ‘incomepetence is pervasive’ in American society. That becomes more patently obvious each and every day. And we depend on disconnected MORONS like this woman to run our nation!? To ‘resuce’ us from ‘oblivion’? I would not hire Pelosi to make copies.

Does anyone realistically think that she can make copies? Seriously? She can’t even deliver a line written by a staffer whose IQ is probably 50 point higher than hers! We are truly FUCKED! FUCKED!

[quote]ProwlCat wrote:
I’m betting that Nancy Pelosi does not even know how many people live in the United States! A simple check of the US census site shows that it’s 305,761,798 (approx). Yet she says that 500 million AMERICANS will lose jobs. Not 500 million JOBS…500 million AMERICANS! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! She’s not even aware enough to go back and correct herself!

She’s lost! And I’m fucking pissed. Vincent Bugliosi (sic?) once wrote that ‘incomepetence is pervasive’ in American society. That becomes more patently obvious each and every day. And we depend on disconnected MORONS like this woman to run our nation!? To ‘resuce’ us from ‘oblivion’? I would not hire Pelosi to make copies.

Does anyone realistically think that she can make copies? Seriously? She can’t even deliver a line written by a staffer whose IQ is probably 50 point higher than hers! We are truly FUCKED! FUCKED![/quote]

Come on, odds are it was a simple slip of the tongue that she and her entourage did not catch.

[quote]ProwlCat wrote:

Does anyone realistically think that she can make copies? Seriously? She can’t even deliver a line written by a staffer whose IQ is probably 50 point higher than hers! We are truly FUCKED! FUCKED![/quote]

I suspect they and the entire audience realized she meant to say 500 thousand.

[quote]eric_lacrosse wrote:
ProwlCat wrote:

Does anyone realistically think that she can make copies? Seriously? She can’t even deliver a line written by a staffer whose IQ is probably 50 point higher than hers! We are truly FUCKED! FUCKED!

[/quote]

I’m thinking so too. But it’s more fun the other way.

[quote]ProwlCat wrote:

It started when we started letting everyone vote. I think voting should be earned, not given just because you were born. We need to have only property owners, renters above age 30, and military allowed to vote. Personally, I also wouldn’t let anyone 1st generation immigrant vote (too tied to their old country).

High school grad might also be a good requirement — you should know what country you live in before your allowed to vote in it.

ProwlCat wrote:

Come on, odds are it was a simple slip of the tongue that she and her entourage did not catch.
[/quote]

Odds? That’s scary right there. Odds? There’s a chance that she really meant what she said? Hell, she should be a Wal-Mart greeter if she’s that dumb, not Speaker.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Hell, she should be a Wal-Mart greeter if she’s that dumb, not Speaker.
[/quote]

That’s funny considering that she never held a job until she was 40.

ProwlCat wrote:

[/quote]

I’m going to give the response an intelligent anti-Bush voter would have given had he made this faux-paux:

Nuh-uh! She’s just dumbd! Stop defending her, you super-liberal Democrat ball-licker! Stop ignorantly following party lines sheep! (Etc, etc, throw in a Hitler comparison for good measure, end with another sentence making use of the word “sheeple.”)

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Hell, she should be a Wal-Mart greeter if she’s that dumb, not Speaker.

That’s funny considering that she never held a job until she was 40.[/quote]

She is proof that and numb-nut, dipshit can be speaker of the house. She soiled it to be something vile and undesirable, much like herself.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Funny stuff.[/quote]

AAAAHHHH!!! That was fucking awesome!

[quote]Otep wrote:
eric_lacrosse wrote:
ProwlCat wrote:

I’m thinking so too. But it’s more fun the other way.[/quote]

Problem is she said it more than once. Chris Matthews corrected her one time and she did it again later. I think she didn’t care about facts, she just wanted this bill passed.

also I heard when she said 500,000,000 jobs each month this bill wasn’t passed. If Dan Quayle was stupid for the potato thing, she qualifies for SSI disability due to severe mental retardation.

Pelosi is the most rotten bitch I’ve ever seen. How can anybody tolerate her?

[quote]belligerent wrote:
Pelosi is the most rotten bitch I’ve ever seen. How can anybody tolerate her?[/quote]

She’s the representative of San Francisco.

[quote]pat wrote:
I would NOT hit it.[/quote]

I’d hit it … I’d hit it the same way I hit every zombie, in the head with a hollow point … let’s be honest here that lady’s about as close to being the walking dead as Keith Richards is…