Nancy Pelosi Blames Bush....Again

So the BP oil spill is the Bush Administrations fault…How is she in office?

Why someone doesn’t bring up how the Obama administration is continuing many of the Bush policies is beyond me, I am waiting for some reporter with some balls to actually say that to their faces.

Californians are getting what they deserve for keeping that bitch elected.

the position that this is bush’s fault is gaining steam and cheney’s track record doesn’t help.

What a fucking idiot. Can’t wait till November when she looses majority status.

[quote]iflyboats wrote:
Californians are getting what they deserve for keeping that bitch elected.[/quote]

If you saw where she is located in San Fran, you would not be surprised.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
the position that this is bush’s fault is gaining steam and cheney’s track record doesn’t help.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/joe-klein-bp-oil-spill-is-actually-bushs-2nd-katrina/[/quote]

“Gaining steam,” how can it be gaining steam when that is all the Obama admin. has been doing from day one regarding any negative?

I love how the article calls this Bush’s 2nd Katrina, I guess it’s his fault that this oil spill has been going on for well over a month too.

Has anything been this administrations fault, anything?

Don’t worry. I’m sure the Republicans are already trying to find a way to blame it on immigrants, gays, or Canadians.

[quote]BBriere wrote:
Don’t worry. I’m sure the Republicans are already trying to find a way to blame it on immigrants, gays, or Canadians.[/quote]

Who cares what republicans think? I bet most of us on here are fed up with the two party monopoly stranglehold that politics have become in this country. Don’t get it wrong, I have no love for Bush either. The whole system needs a Nancy Pelosi style facelift.

[quote]BBriere wrote:
Don’t worry. I’m sure the Republicans are already trying to find a way to blame it on immigrants, gays, or Canadians.[/quote]

lolol do you have room up there for one more?

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]BBriere wrote:

Who cares what republicans think? I bet most of us on here are fed up with the two party monopoly stranglehold that politics have become in this country. Don’t get it wrong, I have no love for Bush either. The whole system needs a Nancy Pelosi style facelift.[/quote]

personal I’m fed up with representative government. I despise both the left and right. people need to be told what to do. decline, decadence, corruption, greed. the cesspool of multiculturalism, and individuality. brought to you by liberal capitalistic democracy. all one needs to do is kick the front door down, and the whole rotten edifice will come crashing down.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]BBriere wrote:

Who cares what republicans think? I bet most of us on here are fed up with the two party monopoly stranglehold that politics have become in this country. Don’t get it wrong, I have no love for Bush either. The whole system needs a Nancy Pelosi style facelift.[/quote]

personal I’m fed up with representative government. I despise both the left and right. people need to be told what to do. decline, decadence, corruption, greed. the cesspool of multiculturalism, and individuality. brought to you by liberal capitalistic democracy. all one needs to do is kick the front door down, and the whole rotten edifice will come crashing down. [/quote]

Have you been reading Mein Kampf? And then, Hitler said the same thing about the Soviet Union – kick in the door and the whole rotten structure collapses.

His writing sucks but his speeches…makes Obama look like a little corn holer.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]BBriere wrote:

personal I’m fed up with representative government. I despise both the left and right. people need to be told what to do. decline, decadence, corruption, greed. the cesspool of multiculturalism, and individuality. brought to you by liberal capitalistic democracy. all one needs to do is kick the front door down, and the whole rotten edifice will come crashing down. [/quote]

Have you been reading Mein Kampf? And then, Hitler said the same thing about the Soviet Union – kick in the door and the whole rotten structure collapses.

His writing sucks but his speeches…makes Obama look like a little corn holer.
[/quote]

I didn’t think most would get that. most people tend to be ignorant regarding history. this country is weaker then most people care to understand. while at the time. the soviet union was held together by force and terror. you cannot apply the same means here. americans don’t have the stomach or the will. to do what is necessary to survive. this country, this experiment has run its coarse. one good kick and it will shatter to pieces.

[quote]BBriere wrote:

lolol do you have room up there for one more?[/quote]

I’m sure fed up with the two party system. At least the two parties we currently have. That’s why I vote Libertarian (insert joke here).

Federalist, you can move in with me if you bring that girl from the pic.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Why someone doesn’t bring up how the Obama administration is continuing many of the Bush policies is beyond me, I am waiting for some reporter with some balls to actually say that to their faces. [/quote]

Political partisanship drives this administration, as it does with every preceding one. If the Bush administration commits a disagreeable act while the Obama administration continues with the same policies this is merely discarded. The reverse also holds true. Basically, the continued childishness and shortsightedness of voters and political parties in general in relation to political partisanship continues to dominate the debate. There appear to be no definable fixed principles in action, only in word.

[quote]BBriere wrote:

[quote]BBriere wrote:

I’m sure fed up with the two party system. At least the two parties we currently have. That’s why I vote Libertarian (insert joke here).

Federalist, you can move in with me if you bring that girl from the pic.[/quote]

Our governmental system is one of the best ever devised, but it still has to face an ultimate truth: Power corrupts.

Its a problem common to any form of government, and I think the founding fathers understood that very well, but as generations went by it became easier and easier to forget. Slowly but surely, our government is getting more and more corrupt.

There are examples on the right and left of politicians acting completely irresponsible, yet they get elected year after year. Lobbying, lack of accountability and a general disinterest of the masses in politics made it happen, and now we are stuck with it.

[quote]Plot Device wrote:

[quote]BBriere wrote:

[quote]BBriere wrote:

Federalist, you can move in with me if you bring that girl from the pic.[/quote]

Our governmental system is one of the best ever devised, but it still has to face an ultimate truth: Power corrupts.

Its a problem common to any form of government, and I think the founding fathers understood that very well, but as generations went by it became easier and easier to forget. Slowly but surely, our government is getting more and more corrupt.

There are examples on the right and left of politicians acting completely irresponsible, yet they get elected year after year. Lobbying, lack of accountability and a general disinterest of the masses in politics made it happen, and now we are stuck with it. [/quote]

Very true.