Nancy and Other Such Phonies

“As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process.” – Nancy Pelosi, December 16, 1998

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
“As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process.” – Nancy Pelosi, December 16, 1998

http://www.rightwingnews.com/quotes/demsonwmds.php[/quote]I thought at first you were refering to nancy reagan ,i forgot about pelosi.

Sigh. I’m sure we can dig up quotes of Bush saying Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism. He’s said it a few times.

He’s also said Iraq never had WMDs. Multiple times.

He said he wasn’t going to fire Rummy. Two weeks later…

Are we seeing a pattern yet? Politicians say a whole bunch of stuff, and about half of it contradicts the other half.

It’s not just the Dems HH, it’s all of em’.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Sigh. I’m sure we can dig up quotes of Bush saying Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism. He’s said it a few times.

He’s also said Iraq never had WMDs. Multiple times.

He said he wasn’t going to fire Rummy. Two weeks later…

Are we seeing a pattern yet? Politicians say a whole bunch of stuff, and about half of it contradicts the other half.

It’s not just the Dems HH, it’s all of em’.[/quote]

You are correct, but here is the difference: How many times have we heard Pelosi, Hillary, Kerry, Edwards, and a few more of these dems, call the President a liar in front of the whole country after they said the same stuff when Billy boy was prez or when the war had popular appeal.

How many times have we heard, “This President Lied” from them while campaigning. Why doesn’t their hypocrisy garner the same attention as the Bush senior, “no new taxes” hypocrisy. The liberal media will not call them on THEIR lies, only the Republicans. There is a grave double standard here by our media.

Personally, I don’t think any of them lied, I think Saddam sold them or the technology. The program was there or he would have allowed inspections, bottom line. It will be interesting to see the political fingerpointing if some heavy evidence turns up, the Middle east black market is almost impossible to crack with intelligence, especially when the dems don’t want coercised interogations. Both will probably be at fault, but the liberal media will dump it on the Republicans somehow, they always do.

When are some of you fuckwits going to understand the process?

It’s not “those damned dems” or “those damned republicans”, it’s “those damned politicians”.

Stop being so fucking clueless and retarded as to believe all ills are the fault of the other side.

At the same time, it’s “those in power” that will get the most criticism and scrutiny… whether democrat or republican.

[quote]vroom wrote:
When are some of you fuckwits going to understand the process?

It’s not “those damned dems” or “those damned republicans”, it’s “those damned politicians”.

Stop being so fucking clueless and retarded as to believe all ills are the fault of the other side.

At the same time, it’s “those in power” that will get the most criticism and scrutiny… whether democrat or republican.[/quote]

I know you dont need someone to agree with you because you can stand up for your ideas.But have’nt people ever thought about Divide And Conquer.I have always thought thats why it seems the govt creates a riff between black & white,blue collar and white collar,Dem & Repub… If we would all stick together on something for a change,They would be Fucked !!

To keep things in context.