T Nation

Name that song

Some lyrics hard to forget. Nevermind the N-words:

I was walking down the street with my dick in my hand.
I'm a cool motherfucker, I'm a jungleman.
I look up a tree.
And what do I see?
A big fat nigger trying to shit on me.
So I jump in my car, pull up the gas...
Man, you never saw a nigger climb a tree so fast!

Anybody know the name of this (old school) rap song?

Not sure is it NWA maybe Eazy?

Thanks Wideguy.

I checked out the lyrics for that song using Google (returned College Girls are Easy) and it does not match.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Merry X-mas Bump!

lower east side stitches staja98l.e.s. cd (ng records)

so is this a major label in disguise, or what? the cd came complete with one of those mmn promo cards that asks, "where did you buy this?", etc. yuck. so anyway, beyond the promo cards, beyond the promo glossy of the band flicking off the camera.. this band is punk, and they want you to know that. the vocalist is so punk that he barely warbles his way through the album, which is composed mostly of beer-drinking anthems. his nasal whine is especially laughable on the track "jungle man" in which he squawks, "i'm a mean motherfucker / i'm a jungle man / walking through the jungle with my prick in my hand / what do i see up in a tree / another motherfucker trying to pee on me." do you like half-baked rancid imitations, that don't have the charisma or even the hooks? l.e.s. stitches are your ticket.

Thanks Doogie. Found the group and the albums so far on Google, but no good link to a song sample and/or lyrics.

Thanks a bunch! I would never have digged that one up! I am impressed.

I just cut and pasted that. I should have cited the page I found it on. I just picked a line in the song and put it in quotes on AskJeeves.com and the site came up first.

AskJeeves. Guess I`ll have to consider alternatives to Google and AltaVista. Thanks!

Dan, I love ya man, but since this thread keeps popping up, I can't help but saying...

Any freaking 6th grade gangsta could come up with better lyrics than this - they suck!

I've seen more intriguing "lyrics" on public restroom walls before!

color me confused...

MIKE: Its more of thatear wormthing, where a song keeps coming back time after time until you finally hear it or until you final connect the memory you with the real lyrics. Once you have the lyrics, or the song, thedesire` is satisfied and life goes on.

Very much like commercial jingles.

I myself was very surprised to know this song came from a punk group. Everytime I heard it, it was rapped, Beastie Boys License to Ill album style.

And, yes, other lyrics rip shit up far more than this one.

Just an ear worm thing...

Okay, I get it.

Kinda like "Listen to a story 'bout a man named Jed, poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed....", or

"Now sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, that started from this tropic port aboard this tiny ship.

The mate was a mighty sailin' man,
The Skipper brave and sure,
Five passengers set sail that day
For a three hour tour."

Uh, alright, not quite the same, but kind of...