Name That Move! (Lineman Press?)

I’ve seen this move done before in a gym a few years ago and I’ve always wondered what it’s called and what muscle(s) it primarily works. In this move, you sit up straight on a bench with a set of dumbbells, hold each dumbbell straight in front of you, and press forward and then back, basically like you would when laying on the bench, but sitting up instead.

Does anyone have any idea what this is called and what muscle(s) it trains?



I don’t know the name but sounds like it will hit the front delts the most.

I think it’s called the Rotator Cuff Surgery Precursor Press.