T Nation

Name of Computer Photo Program?


I am looking for a program that will turn photos into realistic pencil drawings, does anyone no the name a program that can do that? I searched on other forums and I know they are out there but, they never post the name of the program they just show samples.



Quick google says Photoshop can do it.


There's a program called Paint.NET that has a preset to change a photo to a pencil drawing. It's aimed for people who just want to push a button and slide a slider instead of setting parameters, but it's only for Windows.


I saw that one but I am looking for one that looks more realistic, similar to pencil drawings.


Photoshop can do it, but you may have to apply some other filtering processing to get it do exactly what you want. There is a specific filter it has to create this effect.