Nalgene Bottles and BPA

Lately I’ve been hearing a lot about the dangers of BPA and fat gain. Who knows whether or not there is any truth or not behind exactly how much trouble it can cause, neverless I was wondering if the Nalgene bottle sold by Biotest falls into this category? It looks like an awesome bottle, and I’d like to get one but I figured I’d ask the question just in case.

Nalgene now sells BPA free bottles… I know because I’m drinking out of one right now. I would assume they stopped production on the ones that contained BPA. If the Biotest ones contain BAP then just go to a local sporting good/camping store and buy a BPA free one. voila!

You’re worried about fat gain from BPA’s? I would worry about cancer or some other disease.

Our Nalgene bottle is free of BPA.

I am honestly hoping people aren’t this paranoid on a wide scale.

If you get fat, I would hold off on blaming BPA for it.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I am honestly hoping people aren’t this paranoid on a wide scale.

If you get fat, I would hold off on blaming BPA for it.[/quote]

The 2g of fructose in their ketchup is the more likely culprit, obviously.

BPA stands for what it will give you… a Bulbous Protruding Ass… It makes you get the fatz

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
Our Nalgene bottle is free of BPA. [/quote]

am i correct in assuming this is the nalgene labware bottle comprised of polyethylene terephthalate copolyester?

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

If I dropped and broke my bottle, what are the chances of a replacement? =0)

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

If I dropped and broke my bottle, what are the chances of a replacement? =0)[/quote]

Unfortunately, unlike Nalgene’s outdoor bottles, these are not guaranteed against breakage.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

If I dropped and broke my bottle, what are the chances of a replacement? =0)[/quote]

Unfortunately, unlike Nalgene’s outdoor bottles, these are not guaranteed against breakage.[/quote]

Worth a shot.