NAGA Milwaukee

Will anyone else on here be going to the Submission Fighting Tourny in Milwaukee this up coming weekend?

For the past 2 1/2 Months I have been following one of JB’s Diets in ‘Grappler’s Guide to Nutirtion’ and I have been doing CW’s Full throttle workouts for my training, not to mention going to practice as much as I can.

I plan to be participating in the NAGA’s this coming weekend as well. What weight class and division are you going to be competing in?

I will be competing in the 150-159.9 Weight Class in Blue Belt and the Men’s Intermediate. Yourself?

I am going to be in the 180-189.9 lbs no-gi advanced division. I am looking forward to it. Have you been training long? Have you competed before?

This will be my 3rd NAGA (First three have all been in Chicago). I have been training for 3 1/2 years at No Rules Martial Arts in Minnesota.

You?

This will be my second NAGA. I’ve been training for about 4.5 years. I am in Iowa currently with Des Moines Mixed Martial Arts Academy. Do you fight MMA as well or just grapple?

I mainly just grapple for now, I do the occasional standup training, but my ultimate goal is to take first in an absolute division, and then start training more stand up.