Nader: Impeach Obama

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
ZEB conflates the meaning of the ideas justification and condemnation.

Just because I condemn people for the fallacious ideas they hold (and the actions that come about because of them) does not mean I would justify their murders because I condemn their ideas.

ZEB uses this argumentative artifice because he, like the many people in the establishment, think we are too stupid to notice.[/quote]

When you make outrageous statements you must be ready to have them challenged. Tell me what does “our government shares some blame” mean? Blame for what? What is there to blame anyone for but the attacks on our shores? [/quote]

If you go hit a bee hive with a stick and get stung who’s fault is it.[/quote]

Yes John I know you’re a strict isolationist. It’s just a shame that in a very large complex world that won’t work.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]666Rich wrote:
If we simply GET THE FUCK out, our problem of terrorism is gone… .
[/quote]

Wow! That’s great news!

Who knew the terrorists were so completely principled and justified in their actions?
[/quote]

You believe terrorists exist simply because “they hate us” for no reason?

None are justifying violence but to believe that our government doesn’t share some blame is simply naive.[/quote]

I really hate hearing this and usually read it from some 20 year old political science major who has had his brain washed by a left wing professor. Full blown adults usually know better. And this IS a suggestion that we deserved the attack on 9/11.[/quote]

If we applied the same logic the US uses to attack other countries you inarguably did.

[/quote]

Really now? When was the last time that we hired madmen to take over commercial jetliners and run them into buildings where civilians were working?

Its not isolation if people are trading with other people.

The spin monkeys on TV and radio would have you believe differently.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]666Rich wrote:
If we simply GET THE FUCK out, our problem of terrorism is gone… .
[/quote]

Wow! That’s great news!

Who knew the terrorists were so completely principled and justified in their actions?
[/quote]

You believe terrorists exist simply because “they hate us” for no reason?

None are justifying violence but to believe that our government doesn’t share some blame is simply naive.[/quote]

I really hate hearing this and usually read it from some 20 year old political science major who has had his brain washed by a left wing professor. Full blown adults usually know better. And this IS a suggestion that we deserved the attack on 9/11.[/quote]

If we applied the same logic the US uses to attack other countries you inarguably did.

[/quote]

Really now? When was the last time that we hired madmen to take over commercial jetliners and run them into buildings where civilians were working?

[/quote]

Dunno…

I cant for the life of me…

imagine why American soldiers would not hijack airplanes to fly them into stuff…

[quote]John S. wrote:

Africa has always been tribal. But we didn’t get attacked till we intervined.

If you feel the attack on the African Christians where an attack on you send your money to them or go over there and start fighting them, not America’s job to police the world because it leads to blowback.[/quote]

My point, genius, was not that that the attack on African Christians was an attack on me, but that Islamic terrorists systemtically attack even people who have no “foreign policy” that could create “blowback.” Thus, it stands to reason that, you guessed it, Islamic terrorists attack peoples independent of your whiney and weak attempted causation.

Good Lord. Up your game.

[quote]666Rich wrote:
relevant or not, it does not change the fact that unconstitutional use of armed forces has been occurring since Korea.

[/quote]

The president has the authority to use the military without congressional approval for a limited time.

As debatable as the Libyan may be it is not unconstitutional yet. Only time will tell.

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]666Rich wrote:
relevant or not, it does not change the fact that unconstitutional use of armed forces has been occurring since Korea.

[/quote]

The president has the authority to use the military without congressional approval for a limited time.
[/quote]

Yup, if and when the US is under attack or seriously threathened.

So, lets see if he sends a letter to congress and makes his case how that could have possibly applied here.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]666Rich wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup, if and when the US is under attack or seriously threathened.

So, lets see if he sends a letter to congress and makes his case how that could have possibly applied here.

[/quote]

I don’t think Jefferson had congressional approval when he attacked Tripoli. It was in response to provocation. Libya has provided plenty of provocation for decades.

It is within Obama’s rights to do this. Whether it is wise or not is debatable.

The hypocrisy of the American left is amusing on this subject is amusing but I will not share hypocrisy here.

He can attack Libya but it likely isn’t the best course of action.

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

This is a good point. I can’t wait until he is done with his vacation and tries to justify this.

At least were not putting land troops on the ground. I’m hoping it’s limited to something like desert fox during the Clinton administration.

And what the fuck is up with the name of the operation, Odyssey Dawn. Why can’t it be something cool like desert storm. Odyssey Dawn sounds like a stripper name or something lol.

Call Nader what you like but he is right. Obama has a worse human rights record than Bush.

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:
Call Nader what you like but he is right. Obama has a worse human rights record than Bush. [/quote]

He does, care to share a non-bullshit link that confirms that claim.

thanks in advance.