NABBA 2012 3rd Place Miss Physique?

a kind-of-hard-to-explain kind of lovely

but then again, I am an appreciator of wimmenz in all thier forms~

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Women’s bodybuilding just plain sucks.

[/quote]

I lost interest after Lenda Murray retired.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
a kind-of-hard-to-explain kind of lovely[/quote]

Darkninjaa

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
What she look like from the back?[/quote]

Here you go ya sick bastid[/quote]

What 10 years will do

fucken disgusting
bodybuilding is all steroids these people have no brains

[quote]Edgy wrote:

I bet it is…

Btw check out Martin Schoeller for more lovely portraits - cool photographer!

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:
Remember Miss Mann in scary movie lol roll on to 1.30 if you dont…

Hahaha!! I loved that scene. Miss Mann was the man!!

[quote]Nards wrote:
JEEEEEEEEEESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

IT’S REAL!

Lol @ Nards.

Ah well, what can I say, eh? I liked her posing and the way her body looks. Fucking impressive. Some women will willingly push their body to the extreme. The risk of losing their femininity is not what matters. All that matters it’s their hard work, dedication and discipline and, most importantly, winning.

I’m not even disturbed that she now looks like a man. The judges seemed not to have an issue with it either. She’s made the choice to look like this and if that gets her 2nd or 3rd place then so be it.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

Darkninjaa[/quote]

Lol.

Okay.

I want to be clear, DarkNinjaa whom I adore, that I’ll accept a lot more muscularity on a woman and also much more strength than most men (though I think about the same as most guys on T Nation would) and it’s easy to see that you look absolutely fantastic but that Caroline Wang was kind of in a whole new world.
It’s not even the body…I mean that her face really has turned into that of a man’s. The haircut didn’t help.

Well you have to admit, she is rather mannish

ID - you don’t like female bodybuilders??? how about this routine…at least you can find/see the artist merit correct?

As for the “THING” referenced by the OP - that is no longer a lady, whatever the case he/she works like a beast in the gym so i suppose if he/she is happy then that’s pretty cool.

Caroline wang WTF IT look like a man in a drag. sorry that did not look like a lady.

^^ That one in the video looks great and I like them even bigger than that.

I haven’t thought about her in a long time but this here’s Juliette Bergman. She was popular when I first started reading the muscle mags 20 or more years ago.
I was so crazy about her.

Cyrus: That was awesome! Extra points for the posing music and style. Precisely my earlier point, the girl there is bodybuilding but her physique is much closer to figure girls and she still looks 100% female.

Ha!

Here’s another Carolyn Wang!

I’ll bet she has to describe herself at contests as the girly Carolyn Wang.

Well in this video she doesn’t look at all like a man.

More like a 17 year-old boy.