N3O Workout Supplement

I was wondering if anyone has tried this “N3O pre-workout, fatigue inhibitor” stuff that I happened to swipe from the local mass-health-store-chain (you know)??? I wasn’t about to pay 3.69$ per one packet but that’s besides the point.

Anyways, this expensive stuff comes loaded with 5g arginine (AAKG), 2 g potassium (KKIC, potassium alpha-ketoisocaproate), 200 mg caffeine, 250 mg magnesium aspartate, 5 mg vinpocetine, 500 mcg vit B12, and some folate (I can’t tell how much the package is ripped up). And that’s for one package, or one serving. It tastes pretty damn awful, “citrus splash” flavor BUT…

This stuff gets you amped. I’ve been drinking a lot of redlines and black pearls lately (mostly for staying up late for schoolwork, I just graduated, chemistry BS) and these N3O guys rival, if not surpass, those drinks in its ability to get you going or sober you up (I tested it out after a midday of drinking). I know that’s a ton of caffeine, but I think the other stuff has a bit to do with it as well. Back to the topic, anyone tried these yet? Any thoughts?

On a side note with the redlines, I think they are a pretty good hangover-helping drink, so long as you can handle them. Anyone else feel the same?

[quote]Rusty Barbell wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has tried this “N3O pre-workout, fatigue inhibitor” stuff that I happened to swipe from the local mass-health-store-chain (you know)??? I wasn’t about to pay 3.69$ per one packet but that’s besides the point.

I’m guessing you’re thinking you’ll be more respected by making sure everyone here knows that you stole from your local mass-health-store-chain as oppossed to ponying up $3.69 for a sample pack, after all, you would have only been feeding the corporate monster, right? Classy, real classy.