N Korea Seeks $75 Trillion in Compensation

"The official North Korean news agency, KCNA, says the cost of the damage done by the US since the peninsula was divided in 1945 is estimated at $US64.96 trillion.

KCNA said the figure includes $US26.1 trillion arising from US “atrocities” which left more than 5 million North Koreans dead, wounded, kidnapped or missing.

The agency also claims 60 years of US sanctions have caused a loss of $US13.7 trillion by 2005, while property losses were estimated at $US16.7 trillion.

The agency said North Koreans have “the justifiable right” to receive the compensation for their blood."

N.Korea is getting desperate.

[quote]THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

"The official North Korean news agency, KCNA, says the cost of the damage done by the US since the peninsula was divided in 1945 is estimated at $US64.96 trillion.

KCNA said the figure includes $US26.1 trillion arising from US “atrocities” which left more than 5 million North Koreans dead, wounded, kidnapped or missing.

The agency also claims 60 years of US sanctions have caused a loss of $US13.7 trillion by 2005, while property losses were estimated at $US16.7 trillion.
[/quote]

How much are they asking for again?

[quote]Otep wrote:

[/quote]

How much are they asking for again?[/quote]
1 billion, gagillion, fafillion, shabolubalu million illion yillion…yen.

The agency said North Koreans have “the justifiable right” to receive the compensation for their blood."

N.Korea is getting desperate.[/quote]

They’ve been double-secret desperate for decades! We do need to drop something on them, I wasn’t thinking of dollars, more like something in the kilo-ton denomination.

BG

or drop it in dimes or some other small, high velocity currency. that should shut them up.

Lol, I saw this on drudge last night and forgot to post it. I laughed for a solid 10 minutes reading this.

And caveman101, my thoughts exactly.

N.Korea is getting desperate.[/quote]

All proving beyond doubt that North Korea is still being run by Chairman LMAO…

– jj

“I’m so ronery”