N.E.R.D Musical Failure

This has to be the most annoying, ridiculous piece of garbage ever made. I feel like taking a shit and smearing it on the ceiling when I hear this.

N.E.R.D are a failure when it comes to music.

That is all.

I thought Lapdance was a good song.

Pharrell Williams has made more money in under a decade than you will make in your entire life. Some failure.

i didnt mind it, but i dont get the hype of why they’re so popular, there last album didnt impress me yet people kept going on about how good it was, some of there stuff off their first album was decent…i also dont get why people go crazy over there production i can count on one hand the amount of decent beats they’ve produced

CAKE OR DEATH!???

I’ve heard worse, like everyhting LiL’ Wayne makes. I probably would not play it in my car but, it be a real good song to dance to.

[quote]SkinnyPete wrote:
CAKE OR DEATH!??? [/quote]

Cake please.

And regardless of how much money he has, this most reason release is shit.

Not my favorite song, but the man has talent IMO.

I really liked some of the tracks off of the first Clipse album… Then again any songs strictly about drug dealing I love automatically.

I don’t mind a quite few of his songs, but this is just ridiculous. At what point does an artist go “Yes, I think these lyrics & beat are great and this will be a hit”, even though it’s crap.

I guess someone will always listen to it.

Should of stopped after the first album, even that was just an extension of the tracks that they made for other artists.

Pharrell is talented, just f’ing lazy. Chad is good, but isn’t as involved anymore.

god. i thought it said N.E.R.D. MUSCLE Failure. =/

The remix is actually good with kanye and pusha T

[quote]rsg wrote:
I feel like taking a shit and smearing it on the ceiling when I hear this.

[/quote]

Hieroglyphics. Just think, when global warming wipes us out, the aliens will try to decipher the meaning of your poop covered walls. (P.S. You are correct about N.E.R.D)

n.e.r.d. is sick…wtf?

Everyone Nose, the remix to it, Lapdance, all the tracks theyve done for everyone (as the neptunes)

you know what, i wrote the above before i even knew what song you were talking about. i figured it was going to be a selection of one of their more out there songs. anyway to find out you think everyone nose is the worst song…wow i think you have absolutely terrible taste in music. im not gonna stand here saying throwing insults over it. i just think you have really really really really bad taste, or ears, if you think that song is bad let alone terrible or “musical failure”.

the verses weren’t horrible- catchy beat.
but that hook…ugh. I was unable to finish.

hahaha, man you would think you guys could recognize this song isn’t meant to be serious at all. It’s hilarious, obviously done over the top and stupid, likely as a reaction to the recent bullshit that has been popularized.

[quote]tayjeremy wrote:
god. i thought it said N.E.R.D. MUSCLE Failure. =/[/quote]

I saw this thread several times and thought the same thing, and only discovered otherwise when I read this post.

[quote]TermInNate wrote:
tayjeremy wrote:

I saw this thread several times and thought the same thing, and only discovered otherwise when I read this post.[/quote]

Likewise.

We have one track minds gentlemen.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
TermInNate wrote:
tayjeremy wrote:

I saw this thread several times and thought the same thing, and only discovered otherwise when I read this post.

Likewise.

We have one track minds gentlemen.
[/quote]

Hey did you guys here the one about beans, the muscle fruit?